Reviews for Elysium
Is Willow Irish or Scottish?
vinitapepperdog1983 chapter 34 . 1/3
A bitter sweet ending, yet very good to say the least. Well done.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/26/2013
i want to hear about Oliver and Jen. The ending just broke my heart. Now I get what Tiger Lily was saying when her and Wendy met for the moon mission.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
your ending was like a slap to the face I mean like peter and Wendy haven't seen each other for years and then when they finally get back to see each other turns out they can't see each other again I mean the story is good but the ending just slapped me in the face and just ugh can I go cry now
lady of stone chapter 34 . 8/28/2013
WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLL!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/13/2013
I know you probably wrote it like a million of centuries ago, but I just read and and I cried. Practically the whole time. ESPECIALLY the end. D: SO SAAAD! However, the writing was very good and I enjoyed it very much! Thank you for writing it! I loved it.
ManuscriptMaiden21 chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
I love how you portray Wendy! You make her out as a strong, independent fighter, rather than a helpless little girl. I really do love this story!
peter'n'wendy.co chapter 24 . 3/19/2013
great story i would love it if you would put the setting in neverland
Guest chapter 34 . 1/26/2013
My goodness! You have a gift me dear! I have rather enjoyed reading this splendid work of literature. I have been a bit obsessed with the concept of Peter Pan for my whole life and I must say that this perfectly captures all of what it represents. You are an amazing writer and I must complement you on this a gift!
obhottie11 chapter 23 . 7/10/2007
*sigh* Nothing like a good love in the rain story its always fun to see some one beg forgiveness in the pouring rain.
vertically challenged. dang it chapter 34 . 6/15/2007
i hate you! *sob* i hate you! i have to go through the original ending of Peter Pan which sucked, and now i have to read this too? *sob* i hate you! *sob* (i don't really hate you, i don't know you. but i do hate your story. well, not the actual writing style, so much as the -excuse my french- god damned mother fucking story!) *sob* (i write this from my padded cell)
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 34 . 3/8/2007

You're were doing so wonderfully, why did you have to end it up like this? It's just not far. I so not like the stories that have this kind of endings...

You are great at writting, but I think you could have given this story a better ending.
For the 19th Time chapter 34 . 12/22/2006
((sobs)) Poor Wendy! I bid Peter good luck and goodbye. ((wipes eyes with Kleenex))

I enjoyed this story. It had a good plotline and was well written. Kudos to you! ((claps))
For the 19th Time chapter 21 . 12/22/2006
((cries)) Poor Wendy! Ehhehe, sorry I haven't reviewed. But I like the story! I love Peter Pan continuations.
aralc11 chapter 8 . 11/4/2006
LOL. you're definitely staying then.. you CAN'T go anywhere else to post your stories anyway.. *laughs* anyway, thanks for replying and possibly thinking of acknowledging my request for another LOVELY peterwendy fanfic.

ARalcc