Reviews for Breaking the Rules
OnceABlueMoon chapter 8 . 3/25
This was great!
Thanks I really love it
kakkn chapter 8 . 1/8
I laughed, I cried, and I loved it!
R chapter 8 . 10/22/2016
Amazing story, I really loved it! _
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
A very good story. I could not stop myself from reading .
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 7/8/2016
I'm happy things went well for Inuyasha but goddammit Kagome! How the hell are you hoping and expecting a guy to literally chase after you after the final shut down of rejection you gave him when he was pleading nearly begging you to stay as YOU left him even AFTER he told you sincerely that he loved you. Not to mention he didnt do a damn thing wrong. Bitch. The story was pretty OK btw. I mostly just liked how you wrote Inuyasha, his brother, & Miroku character wise. The flow of it was good even if the scene change was a bit abrupt. I also think it's funny that you started it off saying not all love stories end in happily ever after yet have our 3 prime love stories in this ending happily. That was a pretty good opportunity of blatant foreshadowing missed. Just fyi.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 7/8/2016
Really? Killing inuyasha? What the fuck for?! Doesn't she know this is all kagomes doing? She left. She's the one who forced the relationship to end. The one who ran off from a good thing, a good man for no reason other than irrational fear of false ! Inu don't deserve this shit. If kagomes really so horrified by her pregnancy she can get a damn abortion and leave Inuyasha the hell alone with her bullshit. Honestly! You can't go bitch baby on a guy as blameless as you for the marriage act, use him for your own needs as a "business " arrangement to further your career, drop him like it's hot when the job shit fails through no fault of his, reject his love, and just pop up back in his life later to demand he do something about the baby you're carrying AFTER divorcing him cuz you're overwhelmed. If this is anything at all of what she attempts to do or her retarded friends encourage then they're all full of shit. And I will root for someone to die. (Not Inu though) I may sound harsh or unforgiving but dammit if their situation isn't aggravating!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
Soooooo nobody was up to calling Naraku on his bullshit?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
Well Miroku is adorable. Simply adorable.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
Well Kagome's not being much of a bitch baby this chapter so good for her I guess. I'm adoring Inuyasha in this though. He's so cute.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
Yeah see if they weren't all being dumbasses, especially Kagome, they could've filed for that annulment while still in that damn city avoiding this stupidity. I can understand panicking and shock but that doesn't mean that 4 of those 5 intelligent adults should just decide to handle the problem in the most retarded and obviously damaging way possible. They didn't even cancel or postpone the intrusive interview of Kagome's life when there's this shit happening! And I'm feeling so sorry for Inuyasha cuz not only is his "wife" almost hysterical but she's being a complete bitch about the whole thing. A bitch baby even. This shit of possibly losing her job and causing a scandal is her own fucking fault 100%. Illogical assholes all of them. Except for Inuyasha. He's cool.
Purplelover318 chapter 8 . 4/6/2016
Amazing Amazing Amazing!
This was such a great story-I was truly enthralled through it all. Thank you for such a great read! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
this is a beautiful story. I cried during the last 3 chaps. and God the word content in 1 chapter was soo much. you had spoiled your readers.

I'm glad that I've got this story on my 'already read' list. he he. than you for writing such great and beautiful plots of story.
#inukagforever haha
DeathDagger chapter 8 . 3/7/2016
This was an interesting piece...a little short but interesting
1,104 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »