Reviews for Breaking the Rules
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 7/8
I'm happy things went well for Inuyasha but goddammit Kagome! How the hell are you hoping and expecting a guy to literally chase after you after the final shut down of rejection you gave him when he was pleading nearly begging you to stay as YOU left him even AFTER he told you sincerely that he loved you. Not to mention he didnt do a damn thing wrong. Bitch. The story was pretty OK btw. I mostly just liked how you wrote Inuyasha, his brother, & Miroku character wise. The flow of it was good even if the scene change was a bit abrupt. I also think it's funny that you started it off saying not all love stories end in happily ever after yet have our 3 prime love stories in this ending happily. That was a pretty good opportunity of blatant foreshadowing missed. Just fyi.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 7/8
Really? Killing inuyasha? What the fuck for?! Doesn't she know this is all kagomes doing? She left. She's the one who forced the relationship to end. The one who ran off from a good thing, a good man for no reason other than irrational fear of false ! Inu don't deserve this shit. If kagomes really so horrified by her pregnancy she can get a damn abortion and leave Inuyasha the hell alone with her bullshit. Honestly! You can't go bitch baby on a guy as blameless as you for the marriage act, use him for your own needs as a "business " arrangement to further your career, drop him like it's hot when the job shit fails through no fault of his, reject his love, and just pop up back in his life later to demand he do something about the baby you're carrying AFTER divorcing him cuz you're overwhelmed. If this is anything at all of what she attempts to do or her retarded friends encourage then they're all full of shit. And I will root for someone to die. (Not Inu though) I may sound harsh or unforgiving but dammit if their situation isn't aggravating!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 7/8
Soooooo nobody was up to calling Naraku on his bullshit?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 7/8
Well Miroku is adorable. Simply adorable.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 7/7
Well Kagome's not being much of a bitch baby this chapter so good for her I guess. I'm adoring Inuyasha in this though. He's so cute.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 7/7
Yeah see if they weren't all being dumbasses, especially Kagome, they could've filed for that annulment while still in that damn city avoiding this stupidity. I can understand panicking and shock but that doesn't mean that 4 of those 5 intelligent adults should just decide to handle the problem in the most retarded and obviously damaging way possible. They didn't even cancel or postpone the intrusive interview of Kagome's life when there's this shit happening! And I'm feeling so sorry for Inuyasha cuz not only is his "wife" almost hysterical but she's being a complete bitch about the whole thing. A bitch baby even. This shit of possibly losing her job and causing a scandal is her own fucking fault 100%. Illogical assholes all of them. Except for Inuyasha. He's cool.
Purplelover318 chapter 8 . 4/6
Amazing Amazing Amazing!
This was such a great story-I was truly enthralled through it all. Thank you for such a great read! :)
this is a beautiful story. I cried during the last 3 chaps. and God the word content in 1 chapter was soo much. you had spoiled your readers.

I'm glad that I've got this story on my 'already read' list. he he. than you for writing such great and beautiful plots of story.
#inukagforever haha
DeathDagger chapter 8 . 3/7
This was an interesting piece...a little short but interesting
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 8 . 3/1
I read this years ago, but the mood struck me to read fan fiction again and I came back to this story. It's just as great as I remember it and I had a wonderful time rereading it. Love the story. Romances between Inuyasha/Kagome, Miroku/Sango, and Sesshoumaru/Kagura are some of my favorite pairings and I think you pulled them off very well.
SexyDirtyAssaissin chapter 2 . 1/20
I love it!
Viva chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
I like the plot so far but it would really help if you put breaks in the story. The scene changes randomly and it gets a bit confusing at times.
HerMadnessMac chapter 8 . 11/22/2015
I'm sure I'm reviewing years after you finished this story-actually, it looks like you finished this when I was in the 6th grade. Still, I wanted to let you know that I loved it. Generally, AUs aren't my thing, but this was glorius. Super cute, fun, and original.

Thanks for writing!
mylilkai chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
This story made me laugh and get frustrated. I loved it.
Senie chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
bravo! so awesome and cute!
1,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »