Reviews for Breaking the Rules
Katy-Chan chapter 8 . 7/13/2008
There are no words to express how much I liked this story

continue on good author
megan chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
uhh two years late on reviewing? I don't think thats too bad do you?

I'll try to keep this short. but no promises. :D

first off I want to say that this story was very good, a favorite of mine. I loved how there was more than just one issue being dealt with at once just like real life, a whole mess of problems at once.

But even though I truly did enjoy reading this, so much so that I finished it in one night, I'm writing this to give you my honest critique, not just gush on my love for this story.

Yes, I do think that Inuyasha would be affectionate to Kagome, but that seems to be the only side portrayed. He does have a short temper, can be overbearingly possessive, and has quite the potty mouth. In the beginning, after the couple woke after their wedding night, Inuyasha was surprisingly calm, wanting to talk about the situation, I just don't see him behaving like that. He's a 'do now, think later' kind of character.

It was a wonderful breath of fresh air when you pointed out the flaws of not just the lead Kagome, but all of the characters, making them seem more real, but I didn't see those in Inuyasha. Not the ones that defined him as Inuyasha.

I am two years behind, so who knows? you could have written one kickass story already thats making you go "She's just repeating the stuff I already know..." If so, then just virtually slap me for rambling nonsense.

Aside from that fine detail I'm too much of a perfectionist to leave be, I loved it. So I better stop the rambling and go read more of your work.

Keep up the great work!
Dee chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
I loved this story! It was absolutely brilliant :D I hope you continue on writing. I'd love to read more of your work
TheirsALittleEvilInEveryone chapter 8 . 6/23/2008
oh my god! i'm like in love with this story hahaha

thats was really cute and sweet

awh i couldnt stop smiling at the ending ]

awesome story! thnx for making it ]
Avaira chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
Damnn...

This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Everything fit together... perfectly.

Excellent story!
TheJayWalker chapter 8 . 6/13/2008
Your story is the best AU Inuyasha story with Inu/Kag pairing on ! damn this story is good, I read a for the first time a couple years back, and now I'm just coming back to and I still remember just how much I loved it the first time! I couldn't remember everything that happened as I was re-reading it and it never ceased to amaze me as read it again. You truly did well, the characters personality was excellent "Breaking the Rules, huh? Catchy title for a trashy romance." that like was priceless and I loved it! Bravo Jazz the Wolf Demon, bravo!
Lady Kiome chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
This was a GREAT story.

Thanks ever so much for writing it.

I wish it were longer, but I suppose I will survive. (:
Beloved2615 chapter 8 . 6/4/2008
I loved this story. Deff a great one to read and so funny and romantic. I loved how you had everyone in it and everyone seemed so close. I know its an older story but I like readong stories that are already completed that way I don't have to wait for updates when even some of those updates don't come at all. Thank you so much for writting such great stories. I hope you keep writting because you are a great writer.
Cherrysinger chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
I don't get why Kagome completely rejected, ran away, and didn't tell Inuyasha about the baby...was she scared? o.O
Alaude2019 chapter 8 . 5/3/2008