Reviews for Breaking the Rules
Kaggybearr chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
This was the BEST story I have ever read on fanfiction! I loved it so much! You are a amazing writer!
PaperSwan chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Thank you for this story. It was excellent to read it!
floating on clouds above chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
I love this chapter! :)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I love this chapter! So much happened. :D
Sakura Kreuz chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Your story was awesome. I can't wait to read your other stories.
RagingRavenRiot chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
i completely agree, most rules ARE meant to be broken, to be honest all my past boyfriends were jerk, perv, selfish, obnoxious, rock, emo, etc... and all of them wanted me to change. but im currently with some one who doesn't want me to be anything but ME, and i loved this fanfic, so thanks you made ,me feel better _ and helped me realize my feeling for my boyfriends.
elodiya chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Just stumbled across this story today, and I loved it! Thank you for writing such an awesome tale for us to enjoy
withoutwingsx chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
Thank you so much for writing this.
Arigatou
ChuGaEun chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
I loved it !
Princessblue97 chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
this story was good! Haha
Way too fasr though, but its good xD
mililli chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Loved it hahah
91n chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
This has got to be my one of my favorite IY stories of all time. You did an amazing and wonderful job with just about... Well, everything! Thanks a bunch for writing such an awesome story! .
camillecamille04 chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
I love it! :)
eclipsed flower chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
I nearly cried a few times while reading this - imagine that, huh? I read it one sitting and it was awesome! :) Really. Haha, since Kagome's novel at the end was called a 'trashy romance', does that make this fic one too? Oh, well, I don't care, because it is pure fluff. Well, not completely fluff, but you get the idea. :) well, keep on writing, whether it's fanfiction or a story of your own! I'm sure you'll do well in writing and anything else in life! Just wanted to let you know that :D Ganbatteyo
MamaAngel chapter 8 . 8/18/2012