Reviews for Monkey See, Monkey Do
Sarah Lila F chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
*Grins* That was so funny. I can totally believe that Dawn would've done something like that to Buffy.
PassionateDarkness chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Adorable! Lol
strawberries'n'sugar chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Huh. Funny and good. Reminded me of me and my brother. You really captured the essence of someone copying someone else. *g*. B.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
"Buffy, do stop being tiresome", i could definately hear Giles/Dawn saying that! Another Great Story!
valentine indigo chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
OMG! So funny! I like it. GG was right... these stories are funnyz!
cloudofcalm chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Cracking up, the Giles imitation was the *best*. Jolly-o, old chap, it needed a toodle-pip to be *quite* complete - English here, so yeah- but yes. Definitely funny. I could hear Dawnie do it, and I loved Buffy taking advantage, and Dawn adding Buffy's name instead of her own.
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
I just really, really liked this one and thought I'd submit another review because it's ludicrous to me that you don't get more feedback than you do. I'm adding this one to my favorite's list in hopes that maybe it'll attract the eyes of a couple of my readers...
"I read these books every day, jolly-o, old chap" and "Buffy, do stop being tiresome" had me laughing out loud. Please, I must have more of Dawn imitating Giles...hehehehehehe. Very funny. I actually also wouldn't mind seeing your version of how Spike and Dawn first met. Maybe during parent-teacher conference? I wouldn't mind seeing Dawn kick Snyder in the shins either.
idolsgirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
'do stop being tiresome'- absolutely hilarious! I could so picture that happening. And the hasty 'kill time' cover-up? Very funny!
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Hehehehehehehe. I think this might be among my favorite of your Dawnfics. Especially Dawn mocking Giles. So great. I was laughing so hard. Dawn was perfect, as was Buffy.
Banditcat chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Very funny. Would love to see more parts!