Reviews for Normal Life?
PriestessTeeTee chapter 18 . 10/12/2010
Awesome story really loved it! I applaud you! 2 thumbs up! great work!
audrinaaaxD chapter 18 . 8/5/2007

That was a cute ending.

Much better then the last one.

Kimu-san chapter 18 . 10/12/2005
I got one word... NICE! I love the end... "I want to satay with you and have hot kinky sex"... that so sounds like one of my friends... well great job... love it... other than... what happens to Miroku and Sango... ttfn!
Kagome Freak chapter 18 . 10/5/2005
Aw! That was so cute I LOVED both of the stories! You should think about making a third sequal to the story! Aw! That would be so cute!
Jackuhwalynn chapter 18 . 9/22/2005
LMFAO! the ending was too funny! I loved this story just as much as the first! Keep writing!
oneandoneis37 chapter 18 . 9/13/2005
great sequel! i enjoy this story very much and ima readin' ur other story Crossing Path n it's great so far!
oneandoneis37 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
wow... i love the first story n now ima readin' da sequel n i love it so far...
Angel chapter 18 . 8/18/2005
Hehe, cute ending _.
XIcefireX chapter 18 . 7/29/2005
this is good i have not read the rest of it but i shall finish soon :P :)
Kimmie Kiyaki chapter 18 . 6/11/2005
wow awsome story really nice ending lol!
x-cleverclaws-x chapter 18 . 10/11/2004
I LOVE THIS FANFIC!~! I will never forget this one!~! Who i got so happy at the end!~! Your the best I love reading you fanfics!~!
sqeekers chapter 18 . 8/28/2004
o.O hot kinky sex? *falls on floor laughing* omg that was funny loved the rest of the chap too wow knew you had him kinda miroku~ish but man that line cracked me up this was fantabulous you did a really great job nice way to end it to ww and fluffy was actually sorta nice liked their aguments thos were funny too everything was great congrats on finishing it woohoo *throws confetti*

MuseofMagic chapter 18 . 8/27/2004
Yay! *hugs the story and author* Loved it! Glad it's ended.. not cuz it was bad but cuz i wanted to know the ending so badly.. wow, yay! *giant kawaii smile* Happy day! .
Inuyasha chapter 18 . 8/26/2004
OMFG!pardon my language...THAT WAS GOOD!

hehe...cant blame a guy for tryin... . . .

Fiery Demon Fox chapter 18 . 8/24/2004
LOL! _ Aww! That was so funny and cute! _ I LOVED the last part! LOL So funny! LMAO! Anyway, good job! _