Reviews for Misunderstandings of Black and White
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Hey! Good chapter! I am a huge fan of Earthian! This story was well written. I hope you decide to do the next chapter!

The only thing I really thought that should be fixed is Kagetsuya's sighing. Haha I thought he sighed a lot in this chapter, which is okay I guess, but a little strange. If that makes any sense haha.

Anyway, great chapter and I look forward to the next one if you make it! :D
Vampire of the Bloody Rose chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
You really should. It is really good. Please keep going.
They Call Me Soysauce chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
aw... that end scene... so sweet...

i agree that it's fine where it leaves off, but that doesn't stop me from wishing there was more... -
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
yea i know rite? i mean if chihaya is so sweet n innocent than y does he cheat on his lovers? i mean dude he's got 2 of them! how many do u need? ya know?
ZeeZombieX chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I know what you mean I saw the parts where Kagetsuya was alone and Chihaya and Messiah were together and I was all like "What the hell is wrong with you, Chihaya!"
Sorehai chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Wrong? Nothing wrong with this little ficcy. I loved it to pieces. This is definately going on my favorite list!
Tenshi chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Dude, I like the story, but I like your comments even better. I totally agree with you about the whole "Messiah" thing. Chihaya got on my nerves chasing after him. I was hoping Chihaya and Kagetsuya would get back together but the anime ended with everyone content except Chihaya. Bummer.
Yaoishoujo chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Awesome! This was very well written! I just have one question for you: Did you only watch the show in English? I ask this because in the original Jap version, during the scene where Messaiah is about to kill himself, Chihaya merely states that he considers Messaiah as a friend. I was really ticked off that Anime Works decided to change Chihaya's feelings completely for the dubbed version. Just watch the anime more closely and you'll notice that Chihaya has Kagetsuya on his mind the whole time he's with Messaiah. Anyway, you did a superb job on this fic, especially with the intense detailing. I hope you'll get to read my fics, too!_ I'll get to post them tomorrow! My first two will be Fake fics, so please look for them! Ja ne!
MoonGuardianLuna chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
I never knew that Kagestuya was so troubled by and jealous of Messiah’s relationship with Chihaya. From watching the series I figured that Kagestuya might be hurt by Chihaya searching for others like himself and for Messiah after his disappearance. But…As I read yours story I found myself emotionally feeling the why that Kagestuya. I found myself wishing…no longing for Chihaya to forgive Kagestuya for not understanding and for not expressing himself. I found myself longing for Kagestuya to forgive Chichaya for being obsessed with finding others like himself and for wanting to be with Messiah because he, too, had black wings.

To say that that was a great story would be underestimated. I don’t think there is a word for who good it was.
Ivydoll chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Whee! That was great! Aside form a few minor grammatical errors- fabulous! Although you repeated a coupl of themes using the same words and such, I loved how you got in Kage's head! Magnificent! All the way to his more wanting to not deal with Chihaya at all than confront him! Yay! I loved it, and while I agree it is all right on its own... I certainly wouldn't say no to some follow-up. _~ Great work!
PikkuTatsu chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Yeah this was just what I needed. I think just the same way as you. Poor Kagetsuya. Anyway this fic was very good I think! :D
High Priest Seto chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
I loved it! I'm just glad I got to read an Earthian fanfic that didn't end up pissing me off, in cases like this where Chihaya returns Kegetsuya's affections really make me happy, cus thats the way things should be. It's so sad to see in the anime how Kagetsuya gets pushed away more and more with each episode espcially in the "sex scene" ~_~ I love chihaya, yet sometimes I just want to throw a rock at his head so he can forget that sleazy no good Messiah once and for all.
At any rate I'd love to see more done to this story like a second chapter _~ and stuff.
Kagetsuya/Chihaya forever!