Reviews for Baseball
Mondlerfan101 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was cute! You should write another one :)
Veridissima chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Very sweet

Love it
q.thews chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Very nice and very (grown up) Chandler-ish :-)

Llew chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Hey, here is a late review for a fantastic story. It was very sweet and funny. God, I love your mushy plotless little stories.
Geller Bing chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Lulu chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Oh... so sweet! I love it!
Kristine chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Oh, I'm glad I stumbled across this. That was such a sweet, sweet little story. Loved the baseball theme.
Rachna chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
cho chweet! I can totally imagine Chandler and Daniel [yay, you brought him back! I love the other standalone you made with him] pitching the ball to each other...with ruffled up hair under identical caps...[/daydream] daw.
and erm, write more of these cute stand-alones. I love mushy plotless crapola.
Jezebel Violet chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Great fic :-)
Very sweet and simple! Can't wait for more from you!
dupton chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Aww... that was really sweet. Just what I need, with all the awful torturing drama I write. And you, for that matter. In fact, I want more of that... *pokes* Anyway... loved it! Perfect little standalones you write.
Lolly chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
lol haha that was good thou! very good! excenlent job darling
Lindsey2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
'blechin-blackin' lmao! I used to love it back when Chandler was needy and neurotic like that. It's so cute you've got his son doing the same. Has anyone ever done a fanfic based on his future children? that's something to think about! ;) well done.
anhonestmoose chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
great! update other stuff soon!
DeepSeaBlankets chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Aww that was really cute. I liked it alot. And YOU enjoy the finale also. It's gonna be sad...:-( hehe good job!
mncali chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
really cute-that sounds exactely like their son would! enjoy the finale!