Reviews for Because You Never Knew
emmalilly21 chapter 17 . 9/11
Thanks for this! There is never enough Kakashi/Naruto!
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 9/10
Reviewers please take a moment to chill and actually look at the date that this was started and completed. 2004 to 2005. This was before Naruto's parents were even released in Japan, like ok it was hinted at but it was straight up SAID in Shippuden 127-128, which was released in Japan in 2009 and in America in 2012. This was made towards the WAAAAY beginning of the Naruto American (? I think, since the dates would make it likelier that its english dub release) fandom output. Yeah, it'd be nice if the author had come back to fix the parentage, but they didn't. Relax people, its not the end of the world.
clio1111 chapter 17 . 8/4
...Kushina's eyes are deep blueand her hair is flaming red. Naruto's parents met in the academy.
Naruto's fathers name is Minato Namikaze and his mothers name is Kushina Uzumaki. He was given his mother's name for security reasons because firstly iwagakure and a lot of other places wanted the yondaime hokage(who was Naruto's father ) and the famous yellow flash dead. Secondly not that many people knew Kushina who was the jinchuuriki od the kyuubi no yoko before Naruto because she was from uzushiogakure which was a different village hidden in a whirlpool which was an ally of Konoha and was destroyed which is why all shinobi uniforms have a red swirl on them. It's the Uzumaki red to show the destruction of the you insist on writing fanfiction please be sure to get the facts right at the very least. I'm not critisizing or anything but how hard is it to look up this much? And Kushina was famous in her own right known as the red hot blooded chilli habanero because of her temper and her red hair which was again a signature Uzumaki family trait like all Uchihas have black hair.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/20/2015
Wow that ending was just perfect, very dramatic. It could have been more so if you didn't italicize it and formatted like this

I understand now father

You saw life (italicize 'life')

Buuut it dosen't matter because that was such a sweet ending. And especially after all that suspense of this ending in tragedy - now that would've been terrible! Just thought I'd drop a review to let you know that even after all the years, people are still reading your work! I dun even know if you still read reviews tho lel. Way to leave your legacy on fanfiction and in the fandom :D Awesome job!
Andy is quite dandy chapter 16 . 12/20/2015
I like the story and the plot and I LOVE KakaNaru but there are a few things that bother me. First, there are a lot of 's's on words that don't need them. Especially Japanese words like shinobi or nin and Akatsuki. These words do not need an s because in Japanese most words are already plural AND singular. So saying "shinobis" is incorrect. Some exceptions are 'kami' and 'hito' where it would be 'kamigami' and 'hitobito'. There are even some English words that have added 's's to them like medicine written as medicines. Second the relationships between characters are really confusing, there's this 180 turn with Naruto and Kakashi in the middle of the story then everything escalates quickly from there. Not to mention Naruto and Sasuke. Suddenly Sasuke loves him? That one was just like "wtf" to me. It's kind of odd and it makes me feel like I skipped a few chapters. Thirdly, Konoha and Iwa do not have Hunter nin. Hunter nin are exclusively from a special ANBU unit in Kirigakure due to their high number of missing nin, which is higher than any other hidden village. Other villages do not have a need for a special division dedicated to chasing after their missing shinobi. I do understand that this story is an AU but I was wondering since you didn't leave anything in the author's notes that said in this story all villages will have Hunter nin.

Anyways I know that this story is almost more than 10 years old and I don't know if you're still active either. I tried finding your deviantart but it's no longer active :( can't read that lemon! Oh well XD I agree that there needs to be more KakaNaru fanfiction, it's not my OTP but I ship (almost) anything with Kakashi in it! I loved this dark twist you added to the story, interesting take on what would have happened if Naruto lost his friends and his Will of Fire (because honestly that's what this fic is). It reminds me of Obito, and their parallels in canon. Thank you for this interesting insight to the fandom and great story!
DarkPrincess758 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Great job, but Naruto's father was the forth hokage, and his name was Minato Namikaze, he was also Kakashi's sensei. Naruto's mother's name was Kushina Uzumaki.

Just thought I'd let you know
Chestywinster chapter 14 . 7/31/2015
The link is gone, and I can't find what you're talking about on your profile. I really wanted to read the lemon :c
Chestywinster chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I was sitting here like, who the hell is Kaoru, Naruto's dad is Minato. I then realised this was published in 2005 XD.
I love the story so far though.
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
Hmm, in the actual anime Kakashi DID know who Naruto's dad was and still ignored him and favored Sasuke over him.

I liked the lime KakaNaru part.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 10 . 5/30/2015
Okaaay... So Naruto has basically turned into Sasuke from Shippuden? Only not as much of an asshole. I like him. OMG! Gaara likes milk? Yeah, I also thought of him as more of a coffee type of guy.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
Considering the year this was written. I'm actually quite surprised. Are you Raven? Can you see into the future? Because, this is exactly how Gaara is in Shippuden. AND I can totally see Gaara telling that to Naruto. Uh huh! Everyone can fall in love with him. Just like you did, Gaara?

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
I feel so sorry for Naruto. He really is too kind to be doing these things. Maybe a heartless Sasuke could do it. Aw, the ending was beautiful. I loved it. It was so sweet. I'm sure Jiraiya must've at least cheered him up a little bit.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
Oh man. Poor Naruto, he must feel terrible after what he just did.