Reviews for Because You Never Knew
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 11 . 5/30
Hmm, in the actual anime Kakashi DID know who Naruto's dad was and still ignored him and favored Sasuke over him.

I liked the lime KakaNaru part.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 10 . 5/30
Okaaay... So Naruto has basically turned into Sasuke from Shippuden? Only not as much of an asshole. I like him. OMG! Gaara likes milk? Yeah, I also thought of him as more of a coffee type of guy.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 9 . 5/30
Considering the year this was written. I'm actually quite surprised. Are you Raven? Can you see into the future? Because, this is exactly how Gaara is in Shippuden. AND I can totally see Gaara telling that to Naruto. Uh huh! Everyone can fall in love with him. Just like you did, Gaara?

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 8 . 5/30
I feel so sorry for Naruto. He really is too kind to be doing these things. Maybe a heartless Sasuke could do it. Aw, the ending was beautiful. I loved it. It was so sweet. I'm sure Jiraiya must've at least cheered him up a little bit.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 7 . 5/30
Oh man. Poor Naruto, he must feel terrible after what he just did.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 6 . 5/30
Aw, don't feel bad. Corny is okay every once in awhile.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 5 . 5/30
Am I mean if I say I love the way Naruto is acting towards Kakashi? Payback is sweet!
Aw, Gaara! I love Gaara! I wish this story could be a bit GaaNaru now. Haha! Naruto scared the little piggy? That's so mean! And Lee is just too adorable. I'm happy to see that Naruto is still kind and nice to his good ol' pal.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 4 . 5/30
OMG! Itachi probably traumatized and tortured Naruto the same way he did Sasuke? Poor guy! No, maybe even worse than Sasuke. Because Itachi had already killed Sasuke's parents but with Naruto he just showed him what would happen. Poor Naruto. But wow! I'm guessing Naruto's a real looker now? Hahaha! Poor Iruka. Opening the door in that kind of state? I bet he probably turned beet red.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 3 . 5/30
I'm extremely sensitive and cry with Disney movies too. I hate that! So I stopped watching sad movies. Heck! I cry with Naruto episodes too. Loved this chapter. Serves Kakashi right! Haha! Aw, Iruka can definitely be a mother hen when it concerns Naruto. I liked how he was the one to FINALLY open Kakashi's eyes.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 2 . 5/30
After what? AFTER WHAT? Could Kakashi be any more cynical or stupid? I'll happily answer him for Naruto.

He's ready to train Naruto AFTER having finished training with Sasuke and teaching him all there is to know. It's like when you finish playing/passing your favorite video game and say, "Okay after this I'm going to start playing/passing the other video game I like less because, I already completed my favorite video game."
Yeah... Douchebag move Kakashi.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 5/30
I always hated the fact that Kakashi would prefer Sasuke over Naruto. I didn't hate Kakashi himself because, I love him but yeah... He should've trained Naruto when the cute little blond asked.

Great chapter so far. I really liked it. The ring and scroll were a nice sweet touch. I also liked Naruto finally being a bit rough with Sakura.

Xx56 chapter 17 . 5/29
great story O
it is actually OOC not OC. OOC means Out Of Character and OC means Other Character as in a character created by the author of the fanfic.
FallenLove82212 chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
So I got a little bothered by his parents names not being minato an Kushina then I looked at the date you wrote this an I was like .. Well damn no wonder of course the names werent shown yet xD
trunks111 chapter 17 . 11/7/2014
You're awesome. So much yes.