Reviews for Because You Never Knew
it is actually OOC not OC. OOC means Out Of Character and OC means Other Character as in a character created by the author of the fanfic.
FallenLove82212 chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
So I got a little bothered by his parents names not being minato an Kushina then I looked at the date you wrote this an I was like .. Well damn no wonder of course the names werent shown yet xD
trunks111 chapter 17 . 11/7/2014
You're awesome. So much yes.
trunks111 chapter 15 . 11/7/2014
So. Much. Yes.
trunks111 chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
First paragraph resulted in laughed and then a coughing fit.

But as usual, you're awesome. Definetely gonna have to check out your other things. So very interesting.
trunks111 chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Damn. Naruto's cold. Still, much enjoyment, very wow. Such feels. Much awesome.
trunks111 chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
So far, I like it. I don't really read fics anymore, because I don't have time, and it's so difficult to find an author whose style I like. Y'know, not too many spelling/grammar mistakes and the like. And of course, just the way they tell the story.
I like how you do things, and if I have time after finishing this one, I'll probably check out your other stories.
Whimsical-to-core chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Definitely interesting...
Whimsical-to-core chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
You know, reading this after following the actual event of Naruto, it feels kinda weird. But I'm trying to keep an open mind to your plot and facts 'cause it sounds quite interesting. Hope I like it by the time I finish the whole thing _
Guest chapter 17 . 8/11/2014
Beautiful ending! 333333 perfect
yaoichallenge21 chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
This is ab awesome fanfic and I live how you made it into your own, with a unique back story and everything, tho I think most Naruto fans suspect that the fourth hokage was Naruto's father either way, you found a different way to express this suspicion and make it your own. Not to mention you started out Temari as Kazakage so that Gaara could play an important role in the story, not to mention you brought Haku back in, tho there are already suspicions that him and Zabuza are alive. I really enjoyed this story and I hope that the others who read it enjoy it too. :) 3
Ijustdon'tcare132 chapter 17 . 6/28/2014
Best NaruKashi I have read and I truly loved it.
grimmich chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
... he should have learned that lesson a long time ago.
sundes2013 chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
I was reading the the conversation Kakashi had with Naruto toward the end and it made me smile. Sorry I didn't read carefully. I like the concept that Naruto exist to live his life as a human being, not as a tool. And how you explained it fits so well together. All the feels. C:
sundes2013 chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
Wow this was a very good story worth to read, I found myself interested from the start and right to the end.
I really like the interaction between Kakashi and Naruto, especially the part when they were agruing.
I was really surprised that Naruto choke Kakashi, I was shocked as probably Kakashi was.
I really like this, now that Kakashi and Sasuke apologize for not being there for Naruto and Naruto himself apologize as well.
I really like the ending as well, just them talking. You don't need to add anymore complications or scenes.
I really like Gaara's personality, he really cares for Naruto, & I like Haku as well, good thing you kept him alive. ( I really like how Kakashi knows Naurto's favorite fruit and not his favorite fruit, I thought it was cute :3)
Even though I am not a fan as seeing them as a couple, it was worth to read it.
thank you.