Reviews for Not As The Last Resort
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Hermione's being hypocritical. She doesn't tell Ron all the aspects of her personal life, but she expects Ron to tell her everything about his. That's not very fair.
Emma chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Wow, Hermione's behaviour in this chapter is EXACTLY how I feel like when my friends keep a secret from me! Only I don't say it out loud because I'm not good at opening up like that :/ I love your story, anyway!
ahschung chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
very sweet and heartfelt!
11111111111111111111111 chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Great writer,

loved all your HP stories so far, and ages ago i read your SG1 story, we seem to have a lot of the same taste in tv/films/books. Well done, dont know if you are still writing but I hope you are.

EC
Furball101 chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Omg, this story is very good! You got Hermione's and Ron's characters spot on, I just love how stupid Ron was being and it was so cute at the end :) Only thing is, Harry's character is a bit off, Harry giving Ron advice was kind of bad. Harry was acting like he knew all about girls but in reality he has only kissed a girl once, Cho, and then there was their disastrous date too. But besides that, your story was very good and I enjoyed reading it :)
idol269 chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
I very much enjoyed this story. The interactions between Ron and Hermione feel like they came straight from the pages of the books. Although I will say Harry's a bit of an ass in this story. His track record with girls is atrocious, yet he's still able to freely criticize Ron whenever something goes wrong. Pot calling the kettle black?
Ardent Ly chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
I LOVED this story. Excellent work on their characters, you were spot on!
Reeves3 chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
Great story.
ProtegoNox chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
This was absolutely touching! I love how well written the characters are, it really makes your story that much better.
pinkpygmypuff chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
OHMIGOD! so cute!
freelancer2 chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
Nice. I assume that their being in sixth year has made them a tad... mature for their age? I dunno...

Also, I just couldn't believe that Harry is so all-knowing about love and relationships, even if these two ARE his best friends.

Other than these, I'd say your story 'exceeds expectations'. Wonderful.
anne chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
absolutely brilliant!

this is the fan fic i've been searching for!

its absolutely perfect and i wouldn't change anything about it! it made me tear and feel like i was having heart palpatations which i only ever feel when i read something GREAT! you are absolutely awsome! i love the way you write and how you keep them in character!

i liked the bit where hermione was thinking omg he doesn't want to be friends with me again, and when you said that ron felt like banging his head against the wall cliche as that may sound... i actually felt what he felt!... That's great writing you can't buy!
Casey-Venturi chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
aw this was so sweet!
sweet-destiny3 chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
cute little story. it was very enjoying to read. you stuck to what was in the books and you stuck to their real characters...and you did it well. keep writing
Ej chapter 4 . 1/21/2005
i love it! aww...its just so cute!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »