Reviews for My Dearest Friend
Aniu chapter 1 . 4/16
Hello there. I love this poem so you know. It's very well written. I was wondering if I could quote it in a story I"m writing for my character's biography? I will post you as the author.
Linnath chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Nice imagery. It could be taken for Amarie.
Irish Anor chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Hey! You have prettyful poem about one of the same subjects! It was really pretty. (Oh, and meldir is one word for friend, mellon-nin means my friend in a different branch of elvish, but anywho..)

I really enjoyed it even though it made me really sad. This is a subject my friend and I often speak about and you captured many of our thoughts! Kudos!
inwe chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
i loved it. absolutly loved it. 'course i generally love this type of thing, all sad and thinking about the things nobody wants to talk about, not even Tolkien. oh, and can you print where you found those quotes? i'm crazy for those kinds of things. nobody else gets it, they just know i like quote books. big quote books. thanks.
feanaro chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
"Time is a drug, take too much of it and you die."-Terry Pratchett(Small Gods)

I always hated how not everyone could cross the sea. i would rather die than live forever, never to see my friends, and to have to choose between my family, and friends who are as close or closer than that. Have you ever read Cassia? She has a story called So the End. READ IT.
MusicDreamer chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Excellent job. I liked the ending most. The addition of the elvish word was also a beautiful touch. Thanks for reviewing my story.

MusicDreamer
Lady Voldything chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
i really like this poem. it captures the emotion, and why, telling what they've been through together, and their great friendship, while taking pains to keep it platonic. hear that, Hobbity? PLATONIC. so MEH. MEHMEHMEHMEHMEH! *throws fit* *recovers and has some melonade*
i dont think it needs much tweaking. it's free-verse-ish, and very nice. it's so sweet and sad. *eats a box of Kleenex*
Jazmin3 Firewing chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Pretty, and, like all your work, sad. Very nice.
UniCornVampire3z chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
col, ur right it does need some tweeking, but i really like it. thumbs up!
Araniel chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
aw! that's so beautiful! so sad and sweet! I'm sure she loved it! you'll see her though! after school, and on weekends..right? if she's moving...I know that's tough. I've moved alot...it's hard...but so far, I've been able to see all my old friends SOME time! that was beautiful though... I could never write like that...
Hobbity chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
ah, that was so beautiful. so sad. I've got tears in my eyes. Well done, a lovely use of poetry and emotion. perfect!
I also write Frodo-Samness. angsty stuff, like this. hint.