Reviews for A Jedi in King Jason's Courtyard
miarath chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
That was very nice, although, I had hoped they would actually meet Obi-Wan and not just his fighter.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
You are amazing, brillient, imaginative, and just plain woderful.
I would not be surprised to learn that you are one of the greatest writers of all time.
Lady Sakia chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I was laughinh hard! You pin pointed (in my mind) Xena's and gabby's attitude. Well done. Though I wished they would have met Obi.
rothos1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Good story, some words are being used wrong; such as ocarse instead of course. I just wonder how they would have reacted to a TIE fighter or an X-wing. Or if Xena would have beaten Vader.

Very Good, I might be writing something of course that is after I get over this rather nasty case of writer's block, and unfortunately the migranes that come with it.
DarkXVulcanJediKnightofEregion chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
okay, that was gross and funny at the same time...

ooh

could you write an AU when like Hercules meets up with the Jedi?caus that would be really really really cool!

yeah

DarkX
Lunatic Pandora1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Aww! This is no fun, I was hoping Obi-Wan would have jumped out and scared the bejeezus out of them with his lightsaber and force and stuff.
liz chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
omg, I loved it! I never thought about a starwars xena crossover. Very clever. I thought it was funny.
Lira chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Cute! This was grousse, nice job. I got a giggle out of it.
Gabs chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
LOL! That was good, Smenzer, very good. And I agree- Xena soo owes Gabrielle a new pan. ;-)
Unauthorized Cuddler chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
*giggles* I'll admit I know nothing about Xena, but as a Star Wars crossover, this was pretty funny. I really like your work, so keep on writing!
Jedi Keladry chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
So silly, Smenzer!
I am not a fan of Xena, but I know enough about the characters to be laughing out loud at this. Is there more to come or was this a single vignette?