Reviews for Coming of Age
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
That was cool. Is it complete?
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
Yay Demon Diary fics! This seems like quite the interesting one, I shall be happy to see more.
nekoalwayz chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
awsome! what will she do to chris and what will further her relationahip with ren. ? plz do not stop!
nekoalwayz chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
what happens next?
pagelupin chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
Haha! Krayon can't get a hint! Great story, so keep on writing!
DemonofDoom chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
Love your fanfic! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Hiei chan and Kuama chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Nigen I demand you finish this story it's one of the few I actualy like.

I realy like youre story It is so sweet. Sorry about Hiei he can be rude. Please continue.
Madoushi-Clef chapter 2 . 8/16/2004
Well at least you are off to a decent start, and it's a different plot. YAY! *throws up the confetti*

I like that you've matured them, I like your Erutis. I didn't care much for her in the series, but I like her here. Chris's calmed down a bit, that's a good thing. I would only say, and I know it's difficult because it feels like it's interrupting the flow of the story, but try adding a bit more description, after you finish writing it all out. Those are the bones; go back and add some details; that's the flesh.

Total side note: I would love to see, just briefly, a prequel where Eclipse buys Raenef one of those outfits. That would produce some hilarious mental images.
Jayden Winters chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
You haven't updated in a couple of months...ARG! I hope that you update VERY VERY VERY VERY soon! I wanna know what happens! . Thank you so much (if you update)

~Lady Meru
ziggy pop eno chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
i like it-i'm interested in seeing how it turns out. continue!
fatlazikat chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
i cant spell my name right. i think i put about 8 numbers in it before actually getting it right. well, anyway, good chapter and i hope to see you (or a chapter to this story) soon!
fatlazikat chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
well...uh...i have good news and bad news. the good news is this is the first time ive ever read any demon diary story and i really like it and the bad news is that llamas have stopped going mo. yes its truly sad, ne? *sniffs* well at least the cows still mo.
AmoebaFive chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
What? That's it? _ This is one of the best Demon Diary fics I've ever read. The plot is very good and fits in with the whole DD world. Alas, no worries, you don't totally destroy the workings of the seventh volume, in fact, there's only one slightly different thing, but I won't ruin it for you. It's not a majoy point at any rate.

Anyway, I really think this is shaping up to be a good story and I hope you update soon!
KidaChan chapter 2 . 5/26/2004
I love your story! And I love Demon Diary. I had an idea that kinda started like your story did, except that Raenef had already had a lost love from when he was a thief...a noble's daughter. He goes to get her to marry her, but she's promised to a horrible man who hates Raenef. Kinda confusing, but, oh well! Keep writing!

One of your fans,

Sarah

PS could you email me the link when you get the new chapter up? I don't wanna miss a thing!
asmilewaiting chapter 2 . 5/25/2004