Reviews for Saitou's Adventures in Babysitting
Yami Chikara chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
AHAHAHAHAHA! Funny funny funny. Although Saitou is a teeny tiny bit OOC (I don't think he'd EVER watch Kenshin's kid for him), it's hilarious nonetheless!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Aya45 chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
Cute! Update soon!
LastWolfofHeart chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
OMG! Kenji is so my little brother! I love this Update ASAP! Thank you!
Malice Kisses chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
omg how sad locking up kenji in child abuse! *smacks saitou in the head with a stick* plz upgrade i need to find out what happens to kenji!
Psychogirly chapter 2 . 10/15/2004
kute! please update soon D
SHNfanyay chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
Poor Saitou... getting his ciggerets ruined like that. Please, for the love of Saitou's nicotine, update soon! I really can't wait to see how Kenshin reacts when he finds out that Saitou locked up his son... or what Saitou will do to Chou the next time he sees him...
Chibi Fyrefly chapter 2 . 7/31/2004
Oh God! I love it! Poor Kenji! It would be so funny if he started crying or something like that. lol, I woner how Saitou will be punished? lol, update soon!
Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
O.o Kenji will be okay right? It's very funny!Kenji:smoking bad. _

Me:Good kenji! _
dis is unsown chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
Poor little Kenji. He got locked up. ;-;. I feel sorry for him, lol. Bad Saitou XD

The part at the end was depressing...*kicks the other officers* Anyways..

I love your story! I hope we can see more soon of this one! _
no longer a fanfiction writer chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
I've been meaning to read your stories with all their raved reviews for some time now :) And today I've finally found time to! I have a weird facination for Saitoh, and pairing him up with Battousai's devil child is just a hilarious idea ) Adult/child relationships are the hardest to write, methinks. With romance you always have waff and OCCness to fall back on, but kids are infernally difficult to characterize and such fics have the danger of being, well, boring as hell. But you're doing a very nice job here, so I will be patiently waiting for the last part of this story!

I would check out your other Kaoru stories too, if I find more time to procrastinate on school, work, and other "real life" tediums _
Nigihayami Haruko chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
I'll be waiting for your update. This is just too good for me not to want to continue reading. Saitou's internal litany as well as the predicaments you've put him through just seems like fine punishment for the injury he's dealt on Kenshin! Retribution can be such a bitch sometimes. -cackles- I can't wait to see what your ingenious and creative mind can come up with. Cos though I love Saitou a great deal, seeing him suffer just makes me so happy too!
soul chapter 2 . 6/20/2004
he actually locked a 3 year old in a jail! his wife is definitely going to give him a scolding...
Haruka chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
Hehehe. How wonderful. though I can't help but think it's a little mean of Saitou to lock Kenji in the jail cell. though I can understand why. Haha. Hope you update soon.
Haruka chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
HAHAHA. This was a nice change from your other story. It really put a smile on my face. _ Kenji is too adorable.
Babo chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
LOL! Watch Kenshin and Kaoru unexpectedly come back (with Tokio) to find their child in... dun dun dun... JAIL...!

Saitou is totally dead.