Reviews for Saitou's Adventures in Babysitting
Carrie the Open Minded chapter 2 . 5/26/2004
Oh my gosh! poor kenji! hahahahahahahahahaha! saito lost his precious cigarettes! hahahahaha!

email me at when you update.

Carrie
Carrie the Open Minded chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
oh poor saito, and poor kenji in the future. i cracked up at the " aku, soku, zan" thing... poor kenji, can't saito just chew on a cigarette around kenji? lol i'm joking, though that would be funny.

Carrie
God chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
Once again, you've inspired me to eat more babies. Btw, George Bush is a fucking moron and if I could, i would eat his feet with soy sauce. Goodness i'm hungry. I love your title too btw. Sheep is such a cool animal, i like to count them while i drive, what with me living in the rural areas of italy.
download System of a Down
God chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
man, this is a kickbutt story, I love it. It revolutionized my way of thinking. I think I might go baby sitting now... but then... after that incident 2 years ago i don't think they'll let me near kids again... but thats okay, I live right by a daycare. i can always pretend to be a baby sitter :).
But kudos once again, you are my hero. I love your works. It inspires me. Without it, i'd have committed suicide a long time ago.
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
Oh no! Poor kenji-chan! Evil Saitoh... well actually he's pretty cool, since he WAS a real person and died in 1915 (ha.. betcha didn't know that!)
I hope you update soon! This is getting so hilarious! What will happen to poor Kenji? Horrible things? Nasty things? When will you update? When will I stop asking questions!
UPDATE!
Chibi
jecht chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
this chapter had me laughing out loud.
jecht chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
hi great story. hahaha
BabyKaoru-Sama chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
OMG that was so funny x I can't wait to see what happens next X ... when Kenshin and Kaoru get back I wonder if their going to yell at Saitou-san X espically Kaoru *evil grin* tsk tsk .. she would probably be so mad at Saitou for treating Kenshin's and her son that way *smirks* -lol-
BabyKaoru-sama
reviewer chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
ha ha placing Kenshin's son in a jail cell. lol what a funny concept! -
secretarytocapt3 chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
Growing kids...need food. Uncle Hajime must take the spawn of evil to lunch at his fav. soba stall...where ofcourse Kenji will play with his food...after which Kenji must go to the bathroom...perhaps Saitou should shoot for "nap time" with the little toddler. You know when I first read "novellas" I thought..."Saitou reads romance novels?" okay okay now I get it...they're his cancer sticks. Let's pray Kenji doesn't ask for a piggy back ride around the office.
Euclid chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
Haha. By the end of the story, you had me in tears. Haha. Keep up the great work!
Euclid chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Hi. This story is quite amusing.
starofhades chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
Quite amusing! I'm Saitou's Adventures in Babysitting - looking forward to the next chapter! Keep writing!
chibi frog chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
OMG! Lol! This was so funny! Dare say that it may have been funnier than the previous chapter. Lol. I'm still laughing. I hope you come out with the next chapter soon!
chibi frog chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Hahaha, my sides are hurting from all my laughing. This is great! I haven't read anything like this about Saitou babysitting Kenji of all kids. Hahaha. Love it!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »