Reviews for Saitou's Adventures in Babysitting
Bad Notions chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
-sigh- Now, now "Uncle Saito". He was only looking after your health. The Wolf isn't buying it for a minute, is he?
I love that! Throwing the kid in jail! Interesting form of "discipline" Saito practices there. Now I wonder what Tokio and Battousai would have to say about that? Still, they should know you never get between a man and his cigarettes. And what's going to happen to Chou? Nothing good I would imagine! Can't wait to read more! Update soon!
PraiseDivineMercy chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
That was very cute! Something tells me that Kenshin and Kaoru are not going to be too happy about this...
Another thought: Are there any other people in the other jail cells? Perhaps some of those thugs Kenshin is always beating up? _x
Akurone chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
It's so funny to see Saitou getting tortured. He even lost his cigs. Must be hard for him. Update soon.
PattyBones chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
Man Saitoh sure is mean sometimes. However, I think he is not out of the woods yet. Please post another chapter soon.
saotome chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
Haha. This was another great chapter! Saitou is the MAN! Ha ha ha. Does that even make sense.
Sailor Kenshin chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW THIS IS SO FUNNY!
update soon
JML chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
hey! where IS Chou?
Adrenaline Shockwave chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
OMG! That was SO worth the wait! I thought that was HILARIOUS!
Ryoga chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
Hi there,
This chapter was absolutely hilarious. Who knew Kenji could be such a little devil? Haha. I loved reading the interactions between a little kid and Saitou. That's so funny. Also, I really enjoyed reading about what Saitou's 3 important things were. Haha. Keep up the great work.
Until then,
Ryoga
D-Chan3 chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
I think that when Kenshin and Karou find out about Saito locking their son in the jail, that they will go all Battosai on him. Litteraly want to beat him up and do so...or Saito's wife does it.
Hitokiri-san chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
*smirk* Saitou babysitting Kenji? I'm fascinated with that idea. Saitou's gonna go so mad...
Kaoru-chan21 chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
HAHAHA that was nice. I love your fic! reveiw soon!
Ciao
chill chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
hahaha! that was totally hilarious! i couldn't stop laughing out loud! more more more! this torture suits saitou the best! :D nyahaha! _ great job :D
anna chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Hi. I really like the idea for this fic and how everything's happening. It's hilarious! D Loved it!
hitokiri oro-chan chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Absolutely evil, I love it! Any fic with Saitoh in it is a good fic by me, keep it up! -. Im really looking forward to what you let Kenji get up to.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »