Reviews for On The Wall
Clez chapter 8 . 1/30/2005
Aww, buddy, I loved it. A perfect ending to a fantastic story! XD *applauds* Thanks again for a wonderful read, as always.

Final Spirit chapter 8 . 1/27/2005
Hey, this was an awesome. I mean, it was really really good. I hope you make more like it. . More please!
Ten Mara chapter 8 . 1/27/2005
Loved it! Thank you for finishing it - and for not leaving it as a one parter . I thought this last part was a great look at each League member's angst in the aftermath and how they tried to help each other beyond it. Glad that Lucy's message got through too!
Sawyer Fan chapter 8 . 1/26/2005
I thought this story was awesome, excetpionally well written and very true to character. Having Lucy in there was a nice twist, I always did like her character from Bram Stroker's Dracula. And who wouldn't want Tom for eternity? LOL. I know some of this I have repeated before in other reviews, and am so happy to see you back on fanfic and for finishing this story.
freedomfighter82 chapter 8 . 1/26/2005
Yay! I loved it! This was WONDERFUL! Sethoz the genius writer has done it again! *clap clap clap* Okay! This was so good, it deserves a cheerleader routine! Ready, OKAY! *shakes pompoms, jumps in the air, flips, falls straight onto her face. There is a muffled "ow!"* I'm okay. Sethoz, that was so good, THANK YOU for not turning my Tommy into a vampire, I appreciate that. Hehe, anyway, I loved it, I loved how you wrote this, very reminescent of Dracula by Bram Stoker. Great job! BTW, when is Bodyguard 2 coming out?

P.S. again, GREAT JOB!
Ten Mara chapter 7 . 12/19/2004
Thank you, Sethoz! I thought I'd already submitted a review for this chapter, but apparently not, sorry. I'm so glad that Tom was able to resist Lucy at some points and that she is now at peace. Since Tom was connected to her hopefully in the next part he'll be able to tell Mina that Lucy was grateful to her friend for freeing her. I can sense angst ahead for our poor Tom! And comfort, hopefully comfort. LOL. Well done!
Clez chapter 7 . 11/25/2004
Wow... just, wow.

Don't you give me any of this 'I can't write fights' nonsense :P Cuz you know you can! XD I loved it, even though I AM half-dead myself o_O And I'm betting they were in time... I have my reasons _

SiddyQ chapter 6 . 8/1/2004
SQUEE! I was right! I guessed right! It's dear Lucy...or not so dear that is...oh poor Mina! What a choice! Please do update soon!
Clez chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
*screams* Ah, no! Tom! BAD TOM! DON'T HELP LUCY! NO O! . Darn it... hurry Mina, help him!

pucktofaerie chapter 6 . 7/22/2004
gasp dun dun dun...is Tom gonna turn into a vampire? Or is he just acting? what's gonna happen? can't wait to see what's next. keep up the great work and update soon.
freedomfighter82 chapter 6 . 7/20/2004
NO! *long anguished no, because fanfiction won't let me put it* SETHOZ! YOU TURNED HIM INTO A VAMPIRE, HOW COULD YOU? SETHOZ! AARRGGHH! *wheeze, cough, wheeze, cough* I KNEW IT! I knew it was Lucy, I KNEW IT! Wow, you ARE good at English geography. Okay, gonna stop spazzing for a sec and tell you how awesome you are. Sethoz, you totally rock, you have the best and most original ideas, and even though you fill your stories with Tommy angst, they are great, and I hope that you will update soon, cause I want to know if Lucy dies, the little *beep, beep, BEEP* I swear, as soon as I can jump into one of your stories, I'm gonna grab her by the head and *BEEP* *makes violent gestures in the air while her mouth spouts off about horrible torture devices and death to Lucy* Update and kill her Sethoz, before I do! How darn she turn my Tommy into a vampire *goes off talking to herself about her hate of Lucy*

freedomfighter82 chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
SETHOZ! Yes, it's me, that annoying little Tommy lover. Thought you could get some Tommy angst out without me yelling at you? Well, you thought wrong! YOU TURNED HIM INTO A VAMPIRE? SETHOZ! Yes, I know you've already updated chapter 6 and all, but I just started reading it, should've started earlier cause this is really good, but I'm gonna go ahead and make a guess to who it is because it's obvious we're about to find out! I say it's Lucy, Mina's old friend. I know they kill her in the book, but it's always possible in fanfiction to bring people back. That's my guess. Okay, now, I'm going to read chapter 6 because as much as I love my Tommy, I enjoy reading you're stories of his angst (sadly!) because you're such a good author! Keep it up, Sethoz! Just, stay away from ritualistic evil sacrifices, okay? Please?

Graymoon74 chapter 6 . 7/20/2004
Wonderful...Lucy! This is getting greater and greater. Hm...will hold off on licking Tom in this chapter )
Graymoon74 chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
He,he,he... Oh Sethoz...I have been ever so busy so I haven't got on here to review. Much sorriness. I am liking this Becky vampire girl. She seems like she may be a nice challenge for dear Mina. Oh...hm...wonder what his hair smells like as it falls in face while kissing him! He,he,he...hope that gives you a good jab of yummy thoughts. Anyway...moving on )
funyun chapter 6 . 7/19/2004
Ha! YES! I knew it! Okay. I'm done now. The part with Lucy talking about Tom... it was a bit scary. It made me wonder if maybe it wasn't Lucy talking but the fangirl inside all of us. NO! No, Tom, don't give in! Oh wait, he already did... hurry and write more!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »