Reviews for Forbidden Love
CrystalOfTime chapter 9 . 7/17
GODDAMNIT! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?/well atleast Yami didn't kill himself!
CrystalOfTime chapter 8 . 7/17
SIUN! DONOTCORRECTME!
CrystalOfTime chapter 1 . 7/17
Emoji's are AWESOME! what would u do without them, eh?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Wooow...AWESOME PLOT TWIST! Ohh I would have thought Yami would turn him and then they run from teh King and Queen together... Though HOW COUKD YOU KILL YUGI? That is cruel! HE DIDN'T DESERVE IT! Hehe! This is awesome and a new favourite of mine! There aren't very many good vampire yu gi oh stories in my opinion, not that the others aren't god, just that I personally didn't feel interested. Bt this is amazingly awesome! CONGRATS! :D
Luv
The Guest Who Tried To Guess
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
AAWWWWW this is going to be so sad! I mean Grandpa is problably going to die! I get that impression from the sneak peek. I mean really Grandpa he is so nice all the time! He is pure niceness! AAAAAWWWWWWW!
bluebeere chapter 22 . 4/4/2013
love it ! but what happen to Jou and Seto ? (is the Seto the same Seto from 400 years ago or the descendant)?
Zero02030406 chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Y IS IT ALWAYS YUGI!? WHY?! :(
YGOfangirl4ever chapter 22 . 1/7/2013
I know it'sbeen forever since you wrote this,but I just love this story to no extent! I even printed all of it so now, I'll always have it, even if it gets taken down for some reason... It's also one of the first fanficks I ever read, but one of the best. Definitely in my top three favoutire fanfickes/storries ever. Absolutely wonderful *smiles*
yaoi-midnight-mistress chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
Warehouse 13 reminds of of that FMA filler ep. Love how the fic is coming along the characters seem to keep their own personality even if it is a AU nice job with that.
sakura angel dark chapter 22 . 2/28/2009
love your storys
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 21 . 10/11/2008
I worship this story! This was a good story! If you still have writer's block try writing a sequel to this or at leat a one-shot. Please write more stories!
Ahmose chapter 9 . 6/10/2008
Ah, man! That is so sad! *sniffles* Ack! *rubs eyes angerly* I hate crying! *mutters* Traitorous tears... Anyways, this story is great! _ I really enjoy it! _
Yizuki chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
That was good. I really liked how they all became vampires in the end. And you had to figure that Yami would turn out to be royalty in some way or another. You should write more things like this. By the way. What do Malik and Ryou's wings look like? You described Yugi's but not theirs.
Yizuki chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
I can't wait to read more!
Deviousdragon chapter 18 . 10/16/2007
Okay, so what's with the 1/4? They're everywhere! It's kinda annoying...