Reviews for Stop Stalking Me!
NightingaleRose chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
o.o that was short. -.- there better be a sequal. or its ure hide. Have a nice day

~Tigera~
Hara Hikari chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
Oh my goodness, I love your story! It was nothing short of hilarious, even though I do feel sorry for Erutis. I look forward to reading more! Byes!
Twisted Deception chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
That was an okay endin. I hope the sequel comes soon.
Blue Fire chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Yes! Write more! You must write more! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!

!
falling in the darkness chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE! PLEASE? *worship worship* *bow bow* *puppy dog eyes* *whimper*
emesisbowl chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
lolol! yes WRItiE MORE! XD
Natsu Hana chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
OMG! Please, please, please write more! I want to know what will happen...pwease write more?
wizzy chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
i love your story .
you should right moor on Krayon and Erutis
PLEES!
asdfglkjh chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
hahaha! that was so funni! and cute :D... I wish Kraton would stalk me! lol j/k. Krayon can be a cute but SCARY stalker
aol s/n-kikyou09
Puppy chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Finally! I read a fanfic about Demon Diary that wasn't published last year!
Pretty funny. I enjoyed it. Perhaps it could be a little longer...but hey, so far so good and please write more! :)
Twisted Deception chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Pretty kool story so far. I hope u do write more. Update soon.
NightingaleRose chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Amusement! I likes it I do! lol neways. It's cute. Please, write atleast one more chapter or something. this could be a major comedy thing. _V Yes... my mind can thing of several senarios lol \
/_V Tigera
Pandora Kattalikis chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
I like this pairing, and the fic is funny but it could use a little more detail, not that it is necessary.
Psycofoxx chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Well there's really not enough here to judge on writing style really.. which does mean you should right more. Mostly because its one of maybe 3 DD fics so far that aren't RXE, we need some variety.
hm chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Yeah! Good ficcy, write more. *Huggs Krayon* I wish he'd stalk me!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »