Reviews for Hers
BishiHarem chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
All I can say is...wow! This was your first? I find that hard to believe! YOu really provoked emotion nad feeling in both the characters and the readers, and I was really touched by this story.

Keep up the GREAT work. Got any ideas for me? I'm still struggling.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Jealous, you little . . .?
wendyghost chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
it was cool
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Wow, that was your FIRST Bebop fic? Mine was AWFUL! Absolutely AWFUL, but yours was FANTASIC! XD w00t w00t! lol I loved it! It was a neat twist to have Julia all angry and spying on Spike and Faye, heeheehee. I loved it...very beautifully-written, and you almost feel sorry for Julia. ::laughs:: ALMOST. _
ni9htdreame12 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
it was interesting but i gotta say i loved it cause it just totally pissed the hell outta julia.
Zolac no Miko chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Ne, if you read my other reviews, yer probably thinking, "Oh no, she's gonna hate it!"

Not true! I love it! I really do love makeout sessions. And it works in this story. It just wouldn't work in the other one. I don't know why. Does that make sense?

Who cares? Sex on the Bebop, woohoo!

Man, interesting take on Julia. And by interesting, I mean scary! It was kind of creepy, having her floating around watching, a malevolent ghost... Brr, gave me chills!

Awesome job, as usual!

Better than *my* first Bebop fic. Grr. Anyway, I've already stated that I don't consider myself worthy of Bebop. Besides, it was more of a brain twitch than a fic.

I'm gonna go read some more!
n chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
please update! please please please!
hearthands chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Ooh, this is really good! I love it! lol. It's kinda creepy that Julia is watching over them but kinda cool that she's so mad. Haha. I just hate Julia for some reason. For me, it's Faye and Spike all the way. lol. Well, I can't wait for more so update SOON!
authenticpoppy chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I like! Of course, I like stories where Julia is portrayed as a right beeyotch.
This actually has a nice flow all on its own and would probably work quite nicely without the song.
Good job!
Rashaka too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Nice. I liked the idea and the presentation. I'm not wild about the sonfic part; mostly skipped those portions, but the content of the actual story was well-done. It could even be revised and expanded into a longer more developed version. I was a bit confused as to the timing of this- was Julia spying on Spike through rumor during the run of the series, or was she like a vengeful spirit following him around after he somehow survived Vicious?
Anyway, it was very enjoyable. I love Spike/Faye that's decently written. So write some more for this pairing!
Brigidforest chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
i liked it a whole bunch. finally something original involving julia. good god, thank you so much for this. it was sort of strange at first, but once you got into it, it was much better. awesome. :D
wheelershanyou chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I liked it. Kudos. And I don't mean the candy bar. HaHa
Pimpin Satan chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
That was a refreshing take on a Spike and Faye fic. Very creative.
Yeah, the formatting never seems to work right.
zottie chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
parapapa I'm lovin' it
heheh
love it really
degeneratebeerwench chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
I loved it. You painted Spike and Faye's relationship perfectly- well, except for the sex part and all that. But, hey, that's where artistic liscense comes inot play! Very unique view. Very origional. If you feel the urge, a sequel would be nice!
DGB