Reviews for A Special Training
Bunnicula03 chapter 33 . 10/10/2013
I first read this fanfic years ago. I loved it then and I still love it now.
Lucyole chapter 33 . 8/11/2013
cool epilogue i like its funny and sweet with ryoga and phoenix i like it and i want to read a bardock usagi fic would be fun to read. *cupcakes for you*
Lucyole chapter 32 . 8/11/2013
Thank you thank you thank you for writing that story thats jsut the story i wanted to read here
i love it its was amazing very interesting exciting sweet and romantic i just love it the couple is of course the best thats why i have read it i wanted to read a story with usagi and picolo as a couple but htere arent any and i was so happy as i found that yay the other couples are cute too and that damn bitch rays is dea yes thats what she gets for beeing so power hungry. *lots of cookies for that super work*
I would be happy to maybe read another one of that couple in the future _v
NicoDiAngelo234 chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Oh this chapter was flippin' awesome. I love the twist with how Vegeta became a Super Saiyan.
Phoenixwind chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Even after after almost ten years after it was completed, I still find myself going back to read this story. I'm not even into Sailor Moon or DBZ anymore! It's still a wonderful story.
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
awsome job keep up the excelent work with your stories
Stainless Steel Fox chapter 33 . 10/24/2010
I can't believe I havn't already reviewed this.

I first found it on Lady Cosmos's fanfiction pages and must have read it several times. It's a brilliant story, well told, even if it does get a bit convoluted at times. One thing I would have liked was more diferentiation when the plot time skips forward, but that's a minor niggle.

I love how you made the transition of Usagi from cry-baby to badass convincing, though evil Rae and Mamoru felt a bit off. Involving Ranma shouldn't have worked, but did, and the Usagi/Picolo romamce was nicely done.

This was one of the inspirations for my own power-up fic, 'Training Tails', where Miles Prower (Sat AM version) cheering section and kidnap bait, gets dropped through a dimensional portal to Dragonball Earth and hooks up with Goku just as he's going to get training from Master Roshi... hilarity and power-ups ensue. And that isn't the only place he's going to visit... grin

I even give your link in my introductory notes, along with 'Shinji Warhammer 40K'.

Thank you for writing this.
DragonFire Princess chapter 33 . 2/10/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
Queen Sereya chapter 12 . 1/1/2010
I've read this se3veral times before and I never get tired of doing so. I was wondering though if you have a link to the uncensored verson of this. I could have sworn that I had a link to it but I can't find it. If it's no longer up do you think you could send me in a word attachment. Thanks.
Misato Pen chapter 33 . 3/27/2009
The best fanfic. I love it. Well, when you include Ranma characters it became a little loonger. But all the training and how Usagi fall in love with Piccolo is the best. Congratulalions!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 33 . 7/24/2008
nice
Tzarista chapter 33 . 10/9/2007
great story
Taeniaea chapter 33 . 3/25/2007
I Love The Story!
Link Strife chapter 33 . 1/17/2007
AH! I love this story. Kinda old... I read it years ago and never reviewed. *bluch* Sorries. But I've reread it and It makes me go "Yes! Coolios!" This is the only Usagi/Piccolo pairing I have ever seen. People seem to like to hook up Setsuna with Piccolo. Oh, well. Larania Drake, you are on my favorites list. Woot!
emma134 chapter 33 . 1/6/2007