Reviews for Bit Lip
Sheila51 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
This story is great. I keep laughing!
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
pardon my frinch, but... holy shit! what the bloody hell was that? pleaz explain with more story! _

HIKARi
Joan the Vampire Slayer chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
This was *Great* - Extremely entertaining! Some more I/M, please? {pleading look} {warm smile}
Princess of Random chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Now that was incredibly cute.
DragonMouse chapter 1 . 8/9/2001
hehehehehe, that waz awesome. I loved it. ( 8
Ice Princess24 chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
every time i read this story i can't help but laughing! i absolutly love this story! it is so them! lata
Dianne chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Good story. I can just see Susan doing it. Gees, for a chance to bite Marcus, I'd punch him! I'd like to read a sequel!
Ice Princess24 chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
everytime i read this story i laugh even more and i love it even more each time! it's a REALLY good story! keep writing those m/i fics. (hint, hint) )
Ivanova chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
*Chuckles* This is great! I would have liked to have seen what had made Susan so mad. *laughs harder* Very good!
Gax chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
Niiiiiiiiiiiice. I definitely dug it.
Trepidatio chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
Lovely! What a perfect reaction, or rather, series of reactions. To the slap, to the kiss, to the next slap, to the next kiss. Best of all is the coment about virgins. How did I miss this story when it was posted? I'm ever so glad you reviewed my fic, or else I never would have found this one. :)
Guinan chapter 1 . 3/30/2001
Very cute! LOL
Steve chapter 1 . 2/16/2001
I thought it was interesting and comical. It sounds just like Susan. The author has a talent for writing.
Guinan chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
Hehehe This is *so* Marcus & Ivanova! Thanks for the good read.
Dreamtyme chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
Bravo! A little far fetched, but hey, this is fan fiction and we do what we wish with these characters. Great job.