Reviews for A New Way Of Seeing
notyouraverageblond chapter 7 . 7/24/2005
very good!
greenbean1 chapter 7 . 6/19/2005
Pleease update? Pretty pretty please? I love this story. It's so great! I'm rooting for BB all the way. :]
Lilith Evanson chapter 7 . 6/5/2005
TheAlabamaKid chapter 7 . 5/17/2005
Great Story please update

BTW I have an apprentice to ade me in reviewing and other pointless crap. Please applaud for...Lord 2 Ply Toilet Paper! !...ha...heheh...right.

Wrathchylde chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
Interesting story thus far. Hope the updates do indeed come faster.
Seth Turtle chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
Beast Boy the Zen Master! Next thing you know, he'll be shooting arrows at apples off people's heads. B.B. can do it though. He's the Beast-Man! *dramatic drumroll*
Extinct chapter 7 . 3/17/2005

YAY! This is so cool :)

Just a thought though: If BB's blind, shouldn't he have a cane or a guide dog? And if he doesn't, he could find his way around with echo-vision (given that he transformed into a bat or owl or whatever).

Jade-t9 chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
I like the direction this story is taking. It reminds me of the plot of "Daredevil"...although I've never actually SEEN that movie. Anyway, I can't wait for updates, but I have to...Oh,well. Update soon then.
PLEASEDELETETHANKS chapter 7 . 3/16/2005
Plz write more! i would REALLY like to c what happens!
Aries Vincere chapter 7 . 3/16/2005
Wow, I am VERY glad you updated, because this story is definitely one of my favorites. Please update ASAP, but I do understand you have a life, so I'll wait patiently. Again, awesome job. -Jason
LoCaD chapter 7 . 3/16/2005
-ramble start-

okai first english is not my first language so sry it is'nt very good

I SUPPORT RAE/BB OR RAVEAST ALL THE WAY but i dont wish for terras death (first reason she is already stone second reason i pity here)

-ramble stop-

woh here in good ol Germany its 3.43 *gähn* but it is good that i am still awake becourse you updated 'G' that was worth it

okai the story hmm you are one of my fav Rae/BB authors out there good it gives more and more these days on yay to Rae/BB 4ver *G*

i líke how you portrait BB after his accident also in general his more serious side perfect written so should the Show portrait him more but as long as no new epis are puplished(in germany on TV we stick by season 2 it is possiple *gr* good i have the web so i've gotten my hands on all epis so far season 4 yay hopefully season 5 will be a BB arc or something) i gotta gladly stick with Fanfiction just as yours so update soon and the cliffy is evil want to now what happened with Terra Slade by the way
ScarletAngel68 chapter 7 . 3/16/2005
Whe! This chapter is the best out of all of them! It might just be because I've been waiting so long for it, but still - the description was amazing. Loved the sentence: "It was like being in the middle of the ocean, nothing for miles, the only purchase the floor beneath his feet."

By the way, if Beast Boy's going to be out of the action for a he still wearing his uniform?
soraoathkeeper chapter 7 . 3/16/2005
Wai! _ BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see what he does, and am especially eager to see these substitutes. _
rea and bb fan chapter 6 . 3/15/2005
are you going to make another chapter? this is really good!
LoCaD chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
woh very good Story so far

i like the BB/Rae Tragefy/Angst *Schnief*