Reviews for A New Way Of Seeing
junegloom22 chapter 6 . 2/21/2005
i love it

keep writing
Free-Desert-Wind chapter 6 . 2/14/2005
This is absolutely great. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please update soon! Good Luck!
Aries Vincere chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
One word: excellent. Original and interesting to red. Wonerful. -Jason
Moonchanter chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
Awesome story! Wish you would continue you it? Please? Poor beast boy...
Nagaina chapter 6 . 11/2/2004
I agree with Sora. YOU CAN WRITE AND YOU WRITE BEAUTIFULLY! _

This was a very nice chapter and I hope to see another one SOON! _

_
ScarletAngel68 chapter 6 . 11/1/2004
Darn, short. Oh, well. Packed with nice angst. Raven's guilt feels so real. Also: Hee! His "preferences"! XD Um. Yes, better. Sorry. I wonder what BB would say if he knew about Raven blaming herself.
BlackAer chapter 6 . 10/30/2004
weh!

Oh gosh, I feel it too. Whatever Raven's feeling, i feel it too. And right after Beast Within too! Oh man, chills up my spine!

Please write a little sooner, I had almost thought that you would never post again!

God Bless You!
soraoathkeeper chapter 6 . 10/28/2004
WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? YOU WRITE THIS AND SAY THAT YOU CAN'T WRITE, AND "the only reason peole read my fics are because I can put some detail into it" or something like that? I *heart* THIS FIC! GET OUT THERE AND WRITE MORE!

*takes a deep breath* Okay, I'm finished ranting. I loved the way you kept the characters so true! And I could feel the tension between Terra and Slade. And the thing with the light in BB's eyes...priceless. You write sweet, sweet, bittersweet angst, angst that makes me want to smile with the R/BB moments and cry with the depression. But BB needs to snap out of it! Get cracking!

Oh, and I hope your laser eye surgery went well. Don't want you going blind now, do we?
LifezKuki chapter 6 . 10/28/2004
dude im sitting in skewl IN TEARS while reading this! but i g2g b4 the teacher gets me in trouble!
Weeble Wobble Chic chapter 6 . 10/27/2004
Update!o
The Phantom chapter 6 . 10/27/2004
Well done, my friend. Very well done.
Jade-t9 chapter 6 . 10/27/2004
Aw. All I can say is poor BeastBoy
Ketswari chapter 6 . 10/27/2004
Wow that was so good I love this story and I like the BB&R fluff very nice touches and same with Terra. That is if it's supposed to be! Well I hope you're over your writers block becasue I want more!
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 6 . 10/26/2004
Aw... I feel so bad for both of them. Still, good chapter. _
Extinct chapter 6 . 10/26/2004
...

What's to say? It's great! It's wonderfully written, it's... EVERYTHING!

Lol, I'm serious. Keep up the good work!

Moo