Reviews for Three Way Mirror
Lanna chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
Is that it? I've been following on as well, and have yet to see anything nc-17 (which I'm pretty sure is allowed on under an M rating), and not even any first base action until the last chapter. It seems like it's supposed to continue, but the status says this is complete.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
WSOME STORY!
i3 parties girl chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
OMG awesome I loved it this is one of the best stories ever all of the other stories are all about love and being gay
salena98 chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Uuhhh...I'm not sure wheather to be scared or facinated at your briliance. To be brutally honest if Tera didn't betray slade and things went like how this was I wouldn't be mad at all. Thank you. :D
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
Private Pain-in-the-ass? It would have been more funny if it was 'Leuteniant Sarcasm'
KagetsukiVII chapter 10 . 8/27/2009
would u mind changing that last line to "I want you dead?"

the yaoi thing is a bit unsettling
The Darkest Half chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Wow! what a great first chapter! Everyone was very in character. I loved it. ok im on to the next one, D/2
PastaSentient chapter 10 . 10/13/2007
I don't no whether to be disturbed or thrilled. All I can say is very good writing style.
Hashkorns chapter 10 . 6/21/2007
I'll admit that the slash kinda creeped me out but I'm staying because I like Jinx, Gizmo and Mammoth AND -hinthint- because Terra/Robin pairing is okay by me.
GraysonGirl chapter 10 . 5/4/2007
ooh wow, well done at coming back to this!

interesting chapter with some great developemts!
LaurynLou chapter 10 . 5/4/2007
Wow, you have no idea how excited i was to see this updated. I saw it and was like: "Omg...is that...it is!" lol took me like 15 min to calm down enough to sick back and read the chapter, which was very good. This fic is like one of the original good ones written by one of the original good writers(i kinda have a list). Thank you so much for the update, it was awesome!
GraysonGirl chapter 9 . 7/16/2006
oh wow! this fanfic rules!

the ends of chapter 9 had such a cool ending!

do you still write fanfic? it says at the top that you haven't updated this for ages. are you finishing this story? I hope you do.
GraysonGirl chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
...

I only worked out what half of that meant, I got as far as "sometimes I hear" then I just lost my train of thought.

what does it mean?

I worked out the other one, its "oh jinx, why'd you have to open your dam mouth?" isn't it?
loopy chapter 9 . 12/3/2005
u said the slash would come soon, well then hurry up
loopy chapter 9 . 11/19/2005
pleeze hurry up and update i can't wait!