Reviews for Body Image
Jacob M. Bosch chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
A very lovely story.
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
This was a cute story, I really liked it. It was very touching, interesting. Great work. *grins* *waves*

hjcallipygian chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Yo. One correctly-punctuated e-mail to the teacher, coming up. )

Didn't know you had an account here, or I would've read this sooner. I like this story, highlighting the differences between Xander and Angel the last time they interacted. They're very in character and the timing is an interesting choice - makes you wonder if it could've worked out the same way if Angel was different.
MBB chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Nice short fic, good combination of serious and funny.

loved the details, like with Harmony. :-)

Although I'd have enjoyed if there had been a little more about Cordelia, but neither Xander nor Angel likes to bring up old wounds I I suppose.

Oh, and I sort of missed the only thing Xander and Angel both like to make jokes about: Spike
Kalystia chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
this is a really good story! I like it a lot, it was a fun read! :)
GotWolfy chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Well i'm actually surprise by this one even impressed i usually don't like Angel fic but you gave him a nice touch of humanity
I guess with Xander everyone look more human
Shona aka Mara chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Cool! You've managed to get the mix of animosity and potential friendship spot on here - no mean feat!
Charles P chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
very good story. Nicely done
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
It's so good to see that Xander's grown up...sort of.
lillinfields chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
m chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
more puppet stories!
Jack Lecter chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Actually very good, surprisingly good, in fact. I never watched Buffy, so I didn't really expect to like this very much, but I did. Well written.
Sandi chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
HA! I loved the puppet. And, well, I don't love Xander, but I can tolerate him so, good job.