Reviews for Hero
luckichrm chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Jeez you are soo good at writing these song-fic things! I LOVE them! You always choose the right songs! Wow, this was really good! I love the fact that all the houses untied, that ws awesome! Well keep writing! I love it!
The Ghost of You chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
i love that song! it's so sweet! you're a really good writer i love your other series thwy're fantastic! well great job on this one
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
that was good, but what happened to harry? i'm glad that you didn't make draco bad, he's cool!
LiLy NiCoLe pOtTeR chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
wow.. i hope they unite in the real thing for the final battle. that was really good.
RhiannonCat chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Well, I think it's pretty cool. I don't know if that is exectly the way I would put it, but I totally agree that the four houses need to unite to destroy Voldemort. Hopefully J.K will finifh writing the books and get them out!

~Rhia
short-stuff9 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
hey that was pretty good! i love that song! im gonna try to read some more of your stories, great job on this one, i'd call it a sucsess!
tickle me emox3 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
omg this song fic is awesome. i neva imagined it that way. it was a different creative way at lookin at it. u have real talent.
Natalie chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
yes i loved it, good as usual. stories about the "final battle" always make me wanna cry, i wanna read jk's last book so bad yet i dont. update soon
~natalie
pInKpIlLo6 chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I liked it! I like that song too ... strange how malfoy helped harry but thats awesome
Lady of Masbolle chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
that was a beautiful songic. it was extremely well written and i lurve it!
Katherine chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
I really liked this wow
Geminia chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Honestly, not the best ending battle scene I have ever read but you seem to have the right idea according to what i think of the ending scene;) A lot more emotion, detail, and character development towards making the characters yours would be good for a fic with this kind of ending. I like the song/poem lines going on throughout, those are great, so just work on the in between stuff. If you continue the fic will probably be interesting, even if this is a future event being looked upon from the present/past the continuing fic will be a good storyline;) The thing I like most about your fic is that I can think of at least 15 storylines that can continue this right off the bat! Nice job, just work on detail and emotion.
Gemini