Reviews for Fallout
webber82 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Not enough words for how much I love this fic ... just thought I'd throw that out there. :D
DanaryesIsGoingToBreakTheWheel chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
A great story. Very good.
Jinxgirl chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
again, love it. you are a great writer for faith, and i will definitely read more of your works.
BlackHalliwell chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
awesome
MilaLemony chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Wow, and another great fic! :o)

Especially I liked the flashback and how some of them could also apply to Wes. Poor Faith, she's so broken but is still trying to be tough, pretending she doesn't need help. Also I loved to see Wesley being torn between being a Watcher and being a man and struggling with his feelings for Faith.

I love Wes-Faith very much and I think you write them really good. :o)
KColl2003 chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Scarily good. The italics of the past heart-breaking, Faith's thoughts of defeat equally so.
many things converge chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
beautifully written. sad. good job.
Freakazoid chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Beautiful. Loved Wes The Man/Watcher.
Archive your Wes fics at /archive/ ;)
Tariq chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Hi. COOL! PLZ CONTINUE!
fischergirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Hey! This is what I really would have liked to see on the show. Are you planning on making it a series or a one shot deal? I think it has awesome potential for a series, but it's your decision. Great story!
Jack Lecter chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Good. I choose not to interpret this as FaithWesley and seeing it as such, very good. I like the thoughts in ittalix, the echoes. Powerful.
WesleyGrl96 chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Cool fic, are you planning to add more. Be an interesting start to a good Faith/Wes fic, if you decided to go that way, if not, good one-shoter.