Reviews for An Angel's Story
Kein Sylvan chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
New reader here.

Very entertaining story. Even if this is kind out of the original story, I like the characters keep their personalities.
La Salette Prophecy chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
...I like this chapter.

The battle between Rock and Geese had a cool feel to it, although I would have liked it to continue a bit longer. The dramatic hospital ending was a nice way to leave readers afraid for Rock and in doubt of what's to come.

Grammar is lovely as usual (Sometimes you are sarcastic, is for fun) but the choppiness of the story has ceased.
La Salette Prophecy chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
This chapters a little choppy, and a bit of the grammar suffers. The story was easy to follow, and had the anime feel to it that your stories seem to have. The only thing that really struck me funny was how this chapter felt like an outline, or rough draft for the actual chapter. Something about the wording and the pace of the plot sets that tone for me.

Survey? I'd have to say Vyse, Skies of Arcadia.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 10 . 1/27/2006
Alright! Sounds like a good fight!
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Well, you said I might want to read this, so I decided I would start! A slow beginning, but it did establish Rock, and I hope its pretty good.
Zaichik Arky chapter 10 . 12/10/2005
Pretty good story. some things were a bit random and disjointed. As in, Geese is supposed to be dead.

I really enjoyed the sentimental Rock/Terry scenes the most. They were very sweet. I hope you write more!
La Salette Prophecy chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
Whoa! Huge improvement of writing! keep at it.
Peachrocks chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
Nice, I also like how you get Rock to 'borrow' Terry's last name to what it seems avoid unwanted attention for being Geese's kid, but then get his actual name thrown at him later...
Chris-Strike chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
O...the ending has probably hooked me on for the long haul.
Awesome job as always!
Chris-Strike chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
I enjoyed it...kinda of interesting seeing the whole "demon" power of Rock starting to act up on him.
Just like you told me...take your time, it's no use rushing them stories after all.
Pablo chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Add some mark of the wolves teenage characters in your fanfic
Adrien chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
This story could definately be going somewhere. I look forward to the next chapter. Do good on the next chapter and don't rush it.
I only have one question. Why is Rock's last name Bogard in this story when his last name is really Howard? or did you not know this... oh well, anyways make the next chapter just as good and possibly longer too(?)
Peachrocks chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Should be interesting... take your time with the updates... no use rushing them :) you can't help the fact you have a life.