Reviews for Birthday Girl
murderscene chapter 11 . 12/7/2008
well that wasn't a great happy ending... so many unfinish things... hope theres a sequal.
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 11 . 10/2/2005
OK, the story id fantastic, everyone is perfectly in character, the writing is great, BUT THAT ENDING IS JUST...JUST...ARGH!
Brandy chapter 11 . 7/26/2005
Ok, you write very well and I appreciated the story up until the end. WTF was that? It just ends with them not even really getting a conclusion, and what was this whole "choice" thing that never really happened. It doesn't seem finished to me, and I think you need Buffy and Spikes reunion to be a bit more dramatic, I think it would be.
SinisterChic chapter 11 . 6/1/2004
I loved this story. Your dialogue was so like the characters. But, argh, the ending . . . I realize it is Spuffy hopeful but it makes me want to shake Buffy for going away.
ForeversEnough chapter 11 . 5/31/2004
Please tell me you are doing a sequel! *puppy eyes* That was great. It gave me a few tears. :'(
BunnyKat chapter 10 . 5/21/2004
(Bunny)
Wow! She's getting a lot of Birthday presents huh? :-P Anyhoo, I can't wait until your next update!
keliz2005 chapter 9 . 5/17/2004
Love, love, love. Can't wait for more!
BunnyKat chapter 8 . 5/15/2004
(Bunny)
O-O-O-O-o-O-o-O-O-h-h-h-h-h-h-kay! That does make sense. Anyhoo, you're being super-cryptic-y with the "i get to choose, but can't tell anyone" thing. I can't wait for your update!
BunnyKat chapter 7 . 5/11/2004
(Bunny) What's the last present? WHAT IS THE LAST PRESENT! GR! You're killing me here! I just gotta say, love the envelopes with letters for Xander and Wes. Oh, and does Illyria know that Dawn's the Key?
Update soon!
Harm Marie chapter 7 . 5/11/2004
She gets to talk to her mom doesn't she. That would be cool. I'm also glad that the girls get to share goodbyes.
iluvglorfindel chapter 4 . 5/8/2004
Add more soon!
Marianne2 chapter 4 . 5/8/2004
Good start to this story, I like it a lot - very intriguing. Update soon!
Ivy3 chapter 3 . 5/6/2004
Great so far, loved Dana and I can't wait for the Spuffyness to start!
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 5/6/2004
Neat. I can't wait until the next chapter. I love Spuffy.
BunnyKat chapter 3 . 5/5/2004