Reviews for Beneath the C
96.tyler chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
that was amazing, i loved it :)
charming2drew chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Wow...wow. I have to say that you are definitely correct. I don't really know what this is, angst or not. But what I do know, is that is it really good. Seriously, for just a one-shot you did a great job!

Abbz
Shadow Padawan chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Dang...Charlie anbgst makes me cry every time...

In one of my fics, Inferior, a lot of it bases around Charlie's C and what it means to him. It's not the same as your's or anything but it does have this aspect of the C being a sort of protection for Charlie.
Francois Noir chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! I loved the flow of this piece, how well it was thought out, how every bit of history comes together behind the C. Great job. Really, this is a great read. Not only did you just kind of mention things and throw them into the melding pot of Charlie's C, but by weaving Bombay's importance through it all, tying it in with the father figure issues he has, it was really well done and shows you put a lot of thought into it and that you know how to write, and write well! It certainly helps this read better than it ever would had it been pieced together more haphazardly (as I've seen stories like this been done that way...::shudders::).

I love stories like this about Charlie, and this is definitely one of the best I've read. I truly enjoyed it, and you've got a lot of talent to write this fic and make it work as well as it does. You, dear, rock my stoob.

Keep quackin',

Quimby
nebula2 chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Oh, look, I finally got around to reading the story. Sorry it took so long.

This was a neat little story. I thought you captured Charlie very well (the Charlie from the movies not your Charlie from shattered glass.) Their really are a lot of things that start with C that relate to Charlie. I never really thought about it before but your story brought that to light. Beautiful piece.
NYgoldfish54 chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Good story. Reminded me of my own called "Leader of the Pack."
I like Charlie angst, but only in small doses. This was a good size dose.
Later!
-Kristine
KittySpazway chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
OMG that was awsome. i absolutly loved it. very dramatic, and very charlie. i loved it. well i'm leaving tomarrow for porta ransas and i'll be back on the 18th. i'm going to try to get some work done on when angels cry and the college years. probably more like the college years, but i'm going to try. i'll try to email you from my phone, a couple times while i'm out there. i'll talk to you later,
liz.
Mwahahaha Guess whooooo chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
I'm back! Yes! Be amazed! Be shocked! Gasp! Cheer! Cry? Lol. And I know I was meant to be back yesterday and everything but my teacher's obviously didn't like the idea of me going on fanfiction if the amount of work they set me is anything to go by.
But I defy them! Ha! I shall come on and read Chelsea's stories! Just try and stop me! (I feel I'm rather over-using the exclamation mark. Ahh well. It's obviously the excitement!)
And I would have started on Shattered Glass but I have 15 mins before I have to start getting ready for school so I figured I don't want to get hooked. I was also intrigued when I read the summary of this story *blushes*.
And it was good! I love the fact that you take so many aspects of Charlie and then explore them in different stories. You're the only person I know who bothers to really make him three dimensional, which then adds to your other stories. Ok, I think I've just confused myself there, so I hope you're still with me *grins*.
He's their "trampler"? Aw. Go Charlie!
Oh and Chelsea dear? This is definately angst. Yes. It's just slightly less angsty than your normal stuff. Lol. I love the fact that you can't even recognise the milder stuff in the genre. I'm sure it's probably got something to do with writing the VERY hardcore angst mountain which is named "Shattered Glass". Lol. Bless.
Love yah loads and yes I definately like your new sign out thingy. Crackers? M.
Shall continue with my reading spree when i get back from school as it is FRIDAY! YAY!
Till then...
Soph
xx
0ne4ther0ad chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Once again you amaze me! Wonderful story, as always!
French Chipmunk chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
YAY! LOVELY LOVELY ANGSTY STORY!
Banksiesbabe99 chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Oh I liked that, very original and very you lol - I sound like one of those excentric fashion designer people - maybe it's just me lol. Anyways I loved that, it was as though we really were reading Charlie's mind. Anyhow, update real soon. Keep it up!
NICE ONE!
joshrox116 chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Wow... that is one hell of a fantasmic piece of writing!
harllett chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
O beauty! Love it :D
rubix the cube chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
honey child! you rock my socks! and you know it! this one...not too much angst but just the good kind of...reflection...yeah that's it! reflection! so amazing job ma Chica! and ...er...bye! love more than all the Captian's Cs in the world! allie
LvPayne chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Oh my gosh, this is a totally awesome fic. i really liked it. It's a little angsty but... oh who am i kiding I love angsty fics! Way to go!
*Jen pulls out her Pom-Poms and starts chanting "G-DoubleO-D J-O-B! Good Job*