Reviews for Rising Depths
Coke-lover chapter 30 . 8/30/2012
Love love love love!
Epilogue pleaseeee? I'm begging youu!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 30 . 7/30/2009
Never read your other stories but the chances are I won't read them, sorry. I only read Harry/Ginny Stories!

Still a great story! Keep it up :)
juice14 chapter 30 . 6/30/2009
Good writing. Packed a lot into the story with many themes. Good job!
KelQueenscove chapter 30 . 9/3/2008
I wasn't sure about this story when I started it - it seemed a bit too much of a Super!Harry type thing. But as I kept going, i got really pulled in. Your characterizations of everyone are exquisite - your OCs are believably and fleshed out, and your Draco and Snape are fabulously three-dimensional, which is rarely done (even in canon...). I also really appreciate your writing of the H/G - you've managed to keep the romance moving with the realism of Harry's sacrifical impulses, which is hard to do. All too often I've read stories that sink into obsessive angst-fests, and that's no good.

In short, bloody well done. I applaud you. :)
David Fishwick chapter 30 . 8/9/2008
Cool idea and I loved this. Thanks for writing and is there a sequel?
Chrissy chapter 30 . 10/19/2006
That was lovely! I really do hope you keep writing.
kotokodainetohru chapter 30 . 10/16/2006
OMG! That was one of the best stories I have ever read, the real HP books included! I am insanely jealous of your talent and please, please, you need to write another one!

KDCorLiz-E
MayCeaseToBe chapter 30 . 10/15/2006
Yeah i've had this story on my favorites list...let's say a very long time and just decided to pick up where I left off and read it and I must say that I really loved it . Kudos to you for making such a wonderful story.
knightsbridge chapter 30 . 10/3/2006
You probably don't even read your reviews fo rthis story any more, but I just found it. I'm so sorry I didn't get to review while you were still posting (although it's great not to have to wait for the next chapter). This is a brilliant story, written by an obviously brillant writer.

I hope this isn't the last we hear from you, either in HP fanfic, or as a published author.
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 30 . 6/30/2006
Poor Seamus and Neville! I feel like crying. War truly is horrible. So many deaths. This was an awesome story! Straight to my faves! T.T
Amari Gypsy chapter 30 . 5/31/2006
So basically I loved every chapter of this story. You should write a fluffly sequal, just to keep me entertained you know
CaptainOats4life chapter 30 . 4/24/2006
I LUVED! I wish there was more, it ended so good, oh gosh, srry, ya i'm kind of go on and on, but I luved it so much, *dances around with a huge smile* ok deep breath! ok I'm good, again I luved it!

:) :) :)

-me
nox chapter 30 . 4/23/2006
My God, it's...my God. It's over. You've finished. AND I FOUND IT AGAIN. Allow me to explain. This story of yours has got to be one of the first fanfics I've ever read. I lost the title about half way in, and couldn't find it again. That was years ago. I just stumbled upon it, again, just a few days ago. Talk about greeting a long-lost friend. Return of the Fanfic!

It's just...wow. Awesome. Amazing. I...I have no exact words for how awesome this feels. I LOVE YOUR FANFIC! It's one of my all-time favs, and that's saying A LOT. I read far more of these than I should. Magnificent.
Valandar chapter 10 . 4/11/2006
"...two soft lips smashing into his and kissing him with the ferociousness of a ruffled kitten."

I've been surfing back through older fics, and this one caught my eye. That has to be one of the FUNNIEST descriptions of a kiss I've ever read.
jOdiibaBeSzz chapter 30 . 4/5/2006