Reviews for Bursting With Excitment
Very good story.
lola chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Love this story
MorganaPendragon chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
How'd I miss this one? This was so adorable? Or did I not miss this one, and just not review? Or, did I review already, and I just don't remember? Ah! Quantum mechanics are striking everywhere! Or is it?
Anyway, still absolutely adorable. Glad Richie finally got his double whopper with cheese, even if that is a whole other alternate plane entirely from your other Richie...
Richefic chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Very cute, but with some very strong Mac, Tess and Richie moments, which elevates it about fluff IMHO.
Ivy chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Funny and sweet, though Richie was REALLY grating everyone's nerves... Well done.
neoinean chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Isn't it fun to send richie to the hospital? *wink* First chicken pox, and now appendictes. I shudder to think of what else you have in store for poor Richie!
Seriously though, great 1-shot. You really surpassed yourself with your characterization this time. Mac, Richie, and even Tessa were SPOT ON! Just remember that cannon: blows things up; canon: the accepted collection of X work of literature (like Davis/Panzer) and that sadlythere are idiots out there who don't know 1 of the 2 ways of pronouncing "notre dame". You might also want to find a Beta who either speaks some french (or still has their dictionaries with them) since some of those sentences didn't look correct to me (but i'm no authority).
All in all this was a really great fic and I enjoyed it emensely.
yellowvalley chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
how adorable! I love these little snippets you write they are great to tide me over til you update hilo!