Reviews for Defective
XS-DARKLORD chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Well written, well chosen title, but are these reasons for defecting reason elaborated enough? If you were a Weyoun who's survived 4 lifetimes, would you defect under these circumstances alone?
I think you can work more on this piece and turn it into a very great novelization of the episode.
Sensara chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Very good job. You nailed Weyoun and the Founder.

I feel so bad for Weyoun 6. He didn't deserve that lecture from the Founder, and he didn't deserve to die.

Anyway...nicely done.
FutureAuthoress chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This was a very good story behind the motives of Weyoun 6. I'd only ever been able to speculate on the thought pattern that led him to defect, and I think this was very credible a story. And well-written, too! Excellent job!
AllieSMG chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Wow...I have never ever found a DS9 fan that is also a Lost fan. NO way! Most Trek-fans don't really seem to be into DS9, but my friends got me to watch it a few months back. I've watched all 7 season now except for the very last disc I think.

Anyway, this was excellent. It was extremely well written from what I could tell, and it was almost as if I were watching the show. I agree, it was be cool to have my own Weyoun clone, but sadly, that'll never happen. ;)

Great job with this oneshot!
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Great story behind the events of "Trechery, Faith and the Great River". Thanks!
Bubbles McCoy chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
A very credible scene to what precluded "Treachery, Faith and the Great River."
Unicron73 chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Ah, the subtle intricacies of the Dominion War...my favorite aspect of DS9 and very well

captured in this story. Keep up the good work! I especially like the slow turning of Weyoun's mind to his final decision.
Armstrong chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Wonderful story, I absolutely love it! Being a big Weyoun fan myself, I always enjoy reading stories about him. Weyoun 6 is my favourite Weyoun (besides Weyoun 5), and I always wondered why he made his decision to defect. Next thought would be: what happened to him after he left Dominion HQ and before he met Odo in the cave? I would love to read more about Weyoun 6 and Weyoun in general! Please write more ;-)!
sol-fan chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Some good stuff here. Although I enjoyed DS9, I don't recall every episode. I'm thinking this was a prelude to the ep where the Weyoun clone shows up on Odo's door step ?
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
We don't often see the other side of the Dominion War, and to show it through the eyes of someone inside the Dominion who doesn't want to be there is interesting. I like how what he thinks about war challenges every belief his predecessors held. I don't know what they call it either, so Central Command works as well as anything else. Nicely done.