Reviews for Comfort
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
A great story. Very good.
TheMavster chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
oh that was amazing I def want you to make this a seris, and trust me if you don't I will keep pming you untill you do. Once again this story was amazing and keel me reading all the way through with just enough fluff

UPDATE ASAP
Darth Insidious chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Conundrums, conundrums...who really is Luke's father...lol... n/m.
Great stuff - I am not usually one for romance fiction; but the scary thing is - I can write it. Well done - a well crafted piece AND most importantly it was true to the characters as we see them at that time.
It's a shame he could not have been more rakish (I had to say that - notice the DARTH in my name lol)...
Sassy Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
*knocking her head on the desk for not reading this earlier*
How emotional and sweet, and at the same time sad! You've displayed this situation in a wonderful way, especially the ending is gorgeous.
Somehow I always have problems to find the fitting words in reviews, so...EXCELLENT!
Oh and yes, please write a sequel!
Mtfbwy,
~Saskia~
Milou chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
OMG! That was fantastic sis! I cant believe i didnt took time to read this before today, but i knew how good it must be but now I know for sure.. It brang tears to my eyes and ill definitively be here, waiting for a sequel...
Kynstar chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Great work! I love how you describe that it was juz out of similar reasons that this happen! Great job! :D I do hope you do more and if you do please PM me so I know!
Jedi Keladry chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Oh, man!
You have evoked some gorgeous, sad, and very sensual images here. Excellent job!
I looked at the picture you were talking about. Wow.