Reviews for Through a Sister's Eyes
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This was really nicely done.
majishan chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
poor Jazz...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This was really sad and bittersweet in away. I never considered this before and you put it beautifully. Keep up the good work!
nanayoung chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Okay, this was pretty damn good.
LilMissPhantom chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Wow. This is truly amazing. I never thought that Jazz could potentially the one who caused Danny's ghost powers. Good work!
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010

But I love the concept of the story.

D great job!
Vira Vindicci chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This is wonderful, really do suit her, I like Jazz she is one of my favorite characters.
netta chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Hey I like your story. Maybe it could use a little more diting...
egyptianqueen777 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
so sweet. i never thought of it that way.
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Holy crud! What an awesome story! That would actually explain a lot! I love it! I'm really glad that I went to the very end of the DP stories and found this one!
Stick'ums chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Aw, that's so sweet. I always thought Jazz knew. (I'm talking about before My Brother's Keeper and The Ultimate Enemy came out) But the idea never entered my head that it could've been her fault. This review isn't really making sense to me, nice story!
Meneil chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
That was very good. It was sad, but that's ok, because I like sad stuff. It was also well written... keep up the good work!
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Genius, making it Jazz's fault, Amazing. I love it and I am adding it to my C2
cakreut chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
this is cool
PhantomAlchemist chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
hey that was cool now where did that sequel go o nothing just thinking to myself hey you should read my one-shot danny fic its in jazz's point of view cuz i also thought that she is too overlooked