Reviews for Who Makes You Feel
LuClipse85 chapter 4 . 11/10/2004
*standing ovation and applause*

Well, I wouldn't mind a "happily ever after", but if you wanna end it here, it's still good!

I really enjoyed this songfic even if I didn't know the songs, I especially loved Miroku's proposal and how Sango said she'd have his kids! I really enjoyed that whole scene, in fact it was my favorite! And Inuyasha's reaction to Sesshomaru and Kagura, hilarious!

I gotta give you much credit for explaining what Kagura went through! That was excellent! And Sesshomaru was crying? Dude...

Your story is extremely great! I enjoyed it SO much! Thank you for writing it! Keep up the good work, will ya? -

-LuClipse85, The Queen of Humor
cassie chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
that was a very cool story. i was in tears at the end of it. you would make a GREAT author if you gave it a shot. if you have time, please try to e-mail me back.

sincerly,

Cassie

PS: those songs are awesome ;)
Iloveinus589 chapter 4 . 10/30/2004
Wow very good...love it...write more stories, very very good
LilyRayBohmann chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
So...-sob- BEAUTIFUL! WAh! Normally i dont like it when all feelings are known first chapter but i liked the way you did it! good job!
Sango chapter 3 . 7/25/2004
Wow! Very detailed, I like it. Yes, we need an epilogue! YES YES YES!
LuClipse85 chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
YEAH! NARAKU'S DEAD!

AWESOME! TOTALLY AWESOME!

That was superb! You did an excellent job! Everything was arranged nicely! I wanna know Kagura's gift too! Tell me! Update and tell me!
FuzzieEars67 chapter 3 . 7/16/2004
Ey! You stopped right at the good part! What the hell is wrong with you?

I'm in love with this story. I need more.

Please update soon.

Kisses,

Raven
miroku24 chapter 2 . 7/6/2004
The fic was ok but I like your user name better.
Sango chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
ARRGH! WRITE MORE! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
LuClipse85 chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
I won't kill ya...I'LL SCREAM UNTIL YOU UPDATE AGAIN!

At first I was wondering where you were going with the opening, but that works great in building up the suspense! I wanna see what happens next! By the way, nice line where Sango kicks Naraku's ass verbally!
Sango'n'Miroku-Fan chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
Great fic! Can't wait to see what's next!
FortySeventhLight chapter 2 . 5/20/2004
This is incredible! I love how you describe everything so perfectly, and your use of elaborate words is amazing. You are defining the relationship between Sango and Miroku perfectly, especially when he's on his brink. Nothin' says "I love you" like some good 'ol tears and fighting. _ Keep up the great work!
Kayli chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
I really liked your story! i really think that you should finish it!
perlaret chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
Too tired to think of anything to say, 'cept good chapter... Update soon... 8 hours of sleep in three days... Tired... Ja ne... *falls asleep*
Terra Fire chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
Yes, another great chapter. I'm really starting to like this fic, I hope you can update soon. That was a bad place to end it. ;}
~VGT~