Reviews for The Shameless Bad Ficlet
loupgarou1750 chapter 4 . 8/1/2004
Now really! Just how much begging is it going to take before you post Chapter 5 (and 6, & 7, & 8, &...?) I have just reread this for the umpteen millionth time and I still love it and I still want more. Must I humiliate myself totally? Sque like a fangirl? *shudder* Is there anything I can bribe you with?
Honeydukes Sweets chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
OMG THIS IS BLOODY HILARIOUS! please update ASAP! ah SO FUNNY! I LOVE your portrayal of the characters...you totally bring them to life and your oc's are so LOVEABLE!
slash fanatic chapter 4 . 7/21/2004
YAY!

oh wow, harry & co. must be SO thrilled when they found that out...]

please continue with this wonderfully hilarious fic! its great so far!
Schabu Selove chapter 4 . 7/21/2004
I LOVE THIS FIC! Arthur is just so cute! A mini Sev! I can't wait to see what happens after his little "slip".I also want to know what happens with Sev and if he finds out Arthur is Harry's and his "lovechild" :D

Please upsate soon!

I like this a lot. I can't wait for the next chapter. I love Arthur! ~Brad
insanechildfanfic chapter 4 . 7/19/2004
this is great
Mattie chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
lol! this story is absolutely brilliant! i couldn't help laughing outright. i love it. be sure to keep going! i can't wait to read the next chapter!
SassMacfru chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
Well I hope that Aurther come out to play again soon! I really like this story and since FFnet can be flighty with taking off authors and what not. I have added you to my LJ.
chekiita chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
love? ohh that was just great, please update soon I love your fics and get very exited when you update :)
Sylvester chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
AH! He said "love!" HAHAHAHAHAHA*gasp*HA... can't wait for the next chapter! this is great! keep going!
Kiwi Tree chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
That was too fabulous. I hope it continues in all of its sweet charming resplendance. Am anxiously awaiting the next installment.
batling chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
Quote: ' And he was twinkling rather mischievously, which gave Harry the cold chills of dread and doom. '

DOM. :)

*is greatly amused and really hopes you continue*
Natsuko-Dai chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
Another great chapter, I beginning to love this story hehe...please hurry and post another chapter must find out how Severus and Harry get together!

POST POST POST! please!