Reviews for The Shameless Bad Ficlet
Natsuko-Dai chapter 2 . 7/17/2004
claps...this so good! MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!

Thank goodness for LJ cause I would have never heard of this story and it would have been a shame to have read such a story as this.

GREAT JOB
Natsuko-Dai chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Wow..this is going to be a really great story.

I love it when Kids are involved just so cute aww..gotta read more!

CHEERS
Abbey Road chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
This is going to make me sound like I go about reading shamelessly bad fic and loving it all, but this is really not bad fic. It's not shameless, either, as far as I can see. It is, however, undeniably fic. Good fic - that too is undeniable.

Even though I suspect that this is a spoof (I'm a little slow), it would be good even if it wasn't. Swear to Snape. It's actually really cute. You don't need Lesley Nielson cast in the role of Dumbledore to make this work. Ok, I know, the tru wuv Snarry is just unfeasable, but, you know. Fuckbeans, I'm typing myself into a corner, aren't I?

Just - you had me at hello. Or, rather, at: "At four years old, Arthur James ..."

Anyway, please keep going. I'm going to go and read the fic from which this fic was an outtake. Might put things in perspective for me, or something. Helpful, having things in perspective.

I just... it's so very amusing. Come here and let me love you.
ataraxis chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
I think this is absolutely sweet and fluffy and adorable as Arthur.
cRudEdly chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
aw, screaming just out of the cuteness of it all! You're updating this far to seldom. :)
slash fanatic chapter 2 . 7/4/2004
wow...

I havent read a story like this when it comes to harry potter fics...*guess I'm reading in the wrong sections, eh?* and I love it so far! please update soon, I think you're doing really good so far on this story!

yours truely,

slash fanatic!]
samson chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
very nice, lots of fun so far.
hbeausoleil chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
good story, can't wait for part I let me know when it's out.
lilli kitty chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
omfg i must have more NOW!
ah!
crudedly chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
yes, well, are you writing already? i can't wait for more! Really! I'm not the most faithful reviewer, i tend to forget it if i'm in a hurry, but i read everything of you, and i think it's gogeous so please continue!
abraxis chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
Arthur is just too young to keep the cat in the bag. Severus is really in for a shock, I'll bet. Waiting for part I with an evil grin on my face.
enchantress646 chapter 2 . 5/12/2004
yay! part I! part I!
inwonderland chapter 2 . 5/12/2004
Eep this is great! Very funny.. you know you should really chamge the name, it's gd not bad. tsk tsk. update soon!
lilli kitty chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
ah HAH! I love it! U have 2 continue w/ this! Tis soo adorabible! AWW I loff arthur *huggles him*! SOO CUTE!
Yverone chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Oh, this is so funny and sweet. Arthur is just like his Papa and so cute! And poor 'young' Daddy. I wonder what's going to happen...
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »