Reviews for I'm With You Sequel to The Beginning
pianogal chapter 25 . 7/9/2005
the best part of the whole story was the drunk scene that Michelle and Trish had at the beginning. the two of them talking about sex with their respective partners was freakin hilarious. i liked the rest of the story too but that was awesome. great job!

Kim
Latisha C chapter 25 . 7/13/2004
Now I know every pun here was intended to end this chapter and ultimately story. Great job on the chapter and I loved this story. It was one of my favorite ones to read by you so far. I can't wait to see what story you decide to come up with and write next. Great job Insane Zula and great writing. L8R!
Latisha C chapter 24 . 7/13/2004
Damn, I sympathesize with Michelle and withPaul..really I do. I liked this chapter alot and I can't wait to read the next one.
Latisha C chapter 23 . 7/13/2004
Ah, father's intuition. Very good chapter.
Latisha C chapter 22 . 7/13/2004
Aw, I'm so happy for them. Great chapter.
Latisha C chapter 21 . 7/13/2004
Okay great chapter, but on behalf of Team Extreme I feel I must say...too much PDA, people and I know Paul saw them in there. Great chapter.
Latisha C chapter 20 . 7/3/2004
Ch-Ch-Changes. Ver interesting and well-written chapter Zula.
Latisha C chapter 19 . 7/3/2004
So I guess things are back to normal...for the moment. Very good chapter.
Latisha C chapter 18 . 7/3/2004
Well this was a pretty enlightening chapter for both vouples. Very good chapter and great job.
Latisha C chapter 17 . 7/3/2004
I totally understand where Mark was coming from with the snide attitude towards Michelle. I mean what man wants to se his bestfriend's wife or girlfriend parading around with another man. And I wonder how Paul and Sara are liking that 15-minute long kiss Mark and 'Chelle shared.
Latisha C chapter 16 . 7/3/2004
I can't believe Mark(Bubba) was acting like that towards Michelle. Very good chapter.
liloweewoah chapter 15 . 7/1/2004
please get Paul back into this story because i mean i like it but i miss Paul being in it. Please continue
Latisha C chapter 15 . 7/1/2004
Ah ha, so then I was right. Very good chapter...bravo.
Latisha C chapter 14 . 7/1/2004
Again very good chapter and do I see the hinting of a relationship between 'Chelle and Mark?
Latisha C chapter 13 . 7/1/2004
Ohoh...those are fighting words...very good chapter.