Reviews for Evidence
Bar Sira chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I think I like you, Camwyn. Anyone who can see the words, "any other sort of creature," and think, "What about personified attributes of creatures?" is my kind of people. (What are your feelings about Weeping Angels, if any?)
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Dear Camwyn:

Tiny thing: if Death proceeds from Ilúvatar (being his last gift to Men and all), how is it that Death speaks of "*YOUR* ILÚVATAR" as though he doesn't personally have any connection to him?

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Athalanta chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
It's 10am after a sleepless night so only thing I am coherent enough to say is:
This fic is orgazmically awesome.

"Vimes once arrested a dragon. Vimes once arrested me. Vimes once arrested Morgoth." :D
Ka chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Hi. Just here to say that this is by far one of the more awesome fic I've ever read. I didn't even need to activate my guilty-pleasure node of reading, as I have a habit of doing during fanfic, my intelligence and humour and cleverness and sense of justice and common sense were simulated enough to enjoy this several times over without.
Which may be why I've read this several times.
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Nice x-over there. I really enjoyed it. Great job!
Lielac chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ahem. Perfect. Sorry, that's all I have to say, everything shines like one of those Silmarils so it's hard to pick out any one detail from the sheer AWESOME

Vimes. Death. Vimes being a policeman. EFF YES.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Vimes arrested Morgoth. THAT'S PRETTY AWESOME.

Death showing up was just awesome; having him as the last gift of Illuvatar to men was a very Tolkein-esque touch.

AWESOMENESS, ALL AROUND!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Good lord, this is utterly fantastic"
StarlightDragon1636 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I have to say, well done. This story deserves its recommendation on TV Tropes.
stark40763 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Well, this was certainly interesting, and I gotta say that bringing all of Ankh-Morpork to the world of Middle Earth would be interesting, although it would have to conform with the normal Laws of Physics...
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This story was epic!

Well done!
Hyarrowen chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Here via fandom_gushing, and I enjoyed this one no end. The premise was weird enough to catch my attention – 'How can the author make it work?' I wondered, and you did, magnificently. Vimes as multiverse policeman, yay! And Death's appearance was so pat, I can only wonder I didn't see him coming. (He must have been busy elsewhere in Beleriand in the last few days before the fic was set.) He's the perfect guardian for the Silmarils. Vimes' summation of the legal situation was masterly. And it was so nice to know that Maedrhos and Moglor didn't go to the Halls after all.

Favourite line: “Sam Vimes stuck out among the gathered hosts of the Edain like a catfish among cats”; pure Pratchett, that.

Thank-you for a most enjoyable quarter of an hour!
Lilya chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Your fic is absolutely amazing! I couldn't stop grinning while I read.

Your Vimes is simply perfect - his words, his demeanor, everything. I loved it when he yelled at Eönwë, it was a very Vimes thing to do, as was the final reward.

I also enjoyed seeing the Elves' reaction to Death and the modified Silmarillion extracts: it can't have been easy writing them.

Stories like yours remind me while I love fanfictions. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Ragnelle chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This was hilarious! I have not laughed as much reading a story in a long time.

I would like to give a long, thoughtful review for this because it deserves it, but there is not much more to say than it was brilliant!
Allyse chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
There are no words how absolutely AWESOME this is. :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »