Reviews for Blind Instinct
All in all, the story has been entertaining up to this point but I will have to drop it after ch. 8, due to some problematic depictions that I would like to adress.

Small disclaimer: Please do not take this personal, dear author, at it is not meant to be. I am not making insinuations, implied or otherwise, about you as a person. I'm just adressing certain story elements. English also isn't my first language so if I do accidentally offend you, I apologize in advance.

Some of the early scenes are somewhat ableist, especially people's ridiculous insistence on Leon not being alone at night. Blind people can get by pretty well in familiar surroundings as long as stuff isn't moved around. Thus, Yuffie's presence is more of a problem (e. g. the cot) than a help. Leon likes being self-reliant, it's a major character trait of Squall, and it would have been better to find ways to preserve that self-reliance (e. g. putting a ribbon on the bathroom doorknob) instead of creating unnecessary dependence.

There is also some very obvious abusive behaviour in this chapter. Yuffie hits Leon to the point of brusing, thus, actually injuring him lightly. She also pulls his hair. If a guy injured his (blind!) girlfriend by hitting her with his fist and non-consensually pulled her hair, people would rightly claim abuse because that's what it is. Yuffie also does not show any form of repentance at any point during the scene (while Leon, who merely reacted to her abusive actions, instantly did). That's depicting an unhealthy double standard.

The whole thing is made even worse by the fact that Leon cannot presently see the attacks coming. Therefore, he is not forewarned which means he cannot defend himself or avoid the attack. I cannot perceive this as funny, harmless or make light of it.

I hope you will find my review somewhat useful. If not, feel free to ignore it.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
Love it
BandxGeek123321 chapter 24 . 8/25/2012
This story was adorable! I loved every second of reading it! :D
Sookdeo chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
O.O he just said that. Oh chiz
liv chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
i really hope you dont mind a really late review. im a big fan of your stories for a long time. ive read like all of them. i love squffie. i just wanted you to know that i think you are amazing.
l0v3s1ckf00l chapter 24 . 4/5/2011
So this story made me very happy :) it was absolutely awesomesauce & eventhough it was written quite a while ago,was still an amazing read!
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 24 . 11/16/2009

KKing453 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
i like your story..
Mika and Numa chapter 24 . 3/9/2008
Yay! I loved it ] so cuddly and, all squiifienes *goggle*

I'm glad I took the time to read this whole thing, It's one

of the best so far. it bugs me a little that it seemed everytie they

bumped into eachother, they ended up bumping, but a small part

of me will admit I liked it P hope I will find more squiffie

as deleciouse as this sometime soon D

~Numa
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 24 . 2/18/2008
That was so adorable! I loved the entire story. It was a little awkward reading it over the span of a few days because it required my brain resetting several times, but it was worth it. I really loved it-the longest Squffie I've read...wow. I will definitely be moving on to the sequel-in fact, I'm going to leave my review as lame as it is now so I can get there sooner!
Honto.Kawaii.Neko-chan chapter 24 . 1/10/2007
omg!

it was so cute _

You are a great writer, you know? I'm so glad I stumbled on it and was able to read it
littlelight chapter 24 . 1/6/2007
I've now read this story and it's kinda sequel thing (in the wrong order, so i had to get a LOT of help from a friends, considering i've never played KH) and i think it's so sweet! I can't believe it's over!
cleis chapter 9 . 12/22/2006
teenage mutant ninja turtles! you just couldn't help it didn't you? so funny! :D
Nil1875 chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
YAY KISSIES! UM dude? I don't think your muse went anywhere when you wrote this chapter.

Woo Hoo on to the rest of the story.

MKLA
Music Lover Always chapter 24 . 2/20/2006
That was a fantastic story! I loved it so much, I read it again! You are a great author so keep up the good work and update on your story, Honor among thieves. All your stories are good! Keep up the good work! MUCH LOVE TO THE PEOPLE AND YOUR STORIES!