Reviews for Blind Instinct
littlemsstrawberry chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
Love it
BandxGeek123321 chapter 24 . 8/25/2012
This story was adorable! I loved every second of reading it! :D
Sookdeo chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
O.O he just said that. Oh chiz
liv chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
i really hope you dont mind a really late review. im a big fan of your stories for a long time. ive read like all of them. i love squffie. i just wanted you to know that i think you are amazing.
l0v3s1ckf00l chapter 24 . 4/5/2011
So this story made me very happy :) it was absolutely awesomesauce & eventhough it was written quite a while ago,was still an amazing read!
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 24 . 11/16/2009

marze09 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
i like your story..
Mika and Numa chapter 24 . 3/9/2008
Yay! I loved it ] so cuddly and, all squiifienes *goggle*

I'm glad I took the time to read this whole thing, It's one

of the best so far. it bugs me a little that it seemed everytie they

bumped into eachother, they ended up bumping, but a small part

of me will admit I liked it P hope I will find more squiffie

as deleciouse as this sometime soon D

~Numa
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 24 . 2/18/2008
That was so adorable! I loved the entire story. It was a little awkward reading it over the span of a few days because it required my brain resetting several times, but it was worth it. I really loved it-the longest Squffie I've read...wow. I will definitely be moving on to the sequel-in fact, I'm going to leave my review as lame as it is now so I can get there sooner!
Honto.Kawaii.Neko-chan chapter 24 . 1/10/2007
omg!

it was so cute _

You are a great writer, you know? I'm so glad I stumbled on it and was able to read it
littlelight chapter 24 . 1/6/2007
I've now read this story and it's kinda sequel thing (in the wrong order, so i had to get a LOT of help from a friends, considering i've never played KH) and i think it's so sweet! I can't believe it's over!
cleis chapter 9 . 12/22/2006
teenage mutant ninja turtles! you just couldn't help it didn't you? so funny! :D
Nil1875 chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
YAY KISSIES! UM dude? I don't think your muse went anywhere when you wrote this chapter.

Woo Hoo on to the rest of the story.

MKLA
Music Lover Always chapter 24 . 2/20/2006
That was a fantastic story! I loved it so much, I read it again! You are a great author so keep up the good work and update on your story, Honor among thieves. All your stories are good! Keep up the good work! MUCH LOVE TO THE PEOPLE AND YOUR STORIES!
generic soda chapter 24 . 9/20/2005
i am so glad that i started to read your chaptered stories with more chapters (i didnt like how that sounded...). this is great, and i loved how long the chapters are! it takes me a little while to get into them, but once i do, im really glad that i did. dont you think its weird how i leave my reviews as though they're unfinished?