Reviews for Missing From My Heart No Longer
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 3 . 4/10
So. It's been 11 years. Are you ever going to update this? Because I think that is amazing!
RIP CoryMonteith chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Okay...so it's been what? 8 years...I loved your first story and then when I saw the sequel I literally squealed! Then I reread the summery and nearly cried...ABANDONED?! And you leave us with so many questions! I LOVE SNARRY and I absolutely ADORE your Draco...I followed the story anyway in hopes that if you ever DO decide to continue...I shall know! LOL!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
I sincerely hope that you pick this story back up. Please? Thank you for writing this.
ttiiggeerr chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Aww! That's so cute, the ending. Although I wish you'd consider unabandoning this story-there's only so much suspense people can take! I'm sure I'll wonder about this story for a long time, and just in case you do decide to continue, I'm putting it on story alert. It's a very good plot and amazingly written (along with it's processor).

Happy writtings!
YeCatsJ chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Great start to the sequel to ATT. Hope you continue it some day..
Schiffer chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
I love this story, I also loved the first one, and I can't wait to read more. It's such a sad story yet so full of love! So few people have such a great gift with words!
Blissa chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Awesome story! Just one thing, in this chapter when you say "I finally figured it out. What happened on August 31st before, you know?" Halloween is the 31st of October, not August.
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Wow...awesome sequel to the brilliant "All This Time, You Were Missing From My Heart"...totally wicked!

Just what did the attacker have to gain by making it appear as if Draco had been raped/yet he wasn't? Its a shame that wizards don't understand/or make use of muggle forescenic methods to gather evidence...because they might have otherwise gain information who might have done it otherwise. Remus, Sirius nor Harry, or Severus...are going to be very happy when they learn about the attack..I shudder think exactly what they would do if they learned who was responsible?
hasohpd chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Why'd you stop?...well actually that's self explanatory isn't it? These should have been the final chapters to ATT. Still a wonderful story though
Heksie chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
sweet...
brokenangelwings16 chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
plz keep wrting
hpslashgirl91 chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
Great! Update soon!
LubiLuu chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
please please please please please please continue this story, it seems a shame for you to just leave it like this, i'll love you forever if you continue XD well good luck and i really hope you continue with this story
Mania Dardeville chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
When be new chapter? This is nice story, but very long wasn't continuation...
Silverstargirl chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
I'm rather sad to see that this story has been abandoned. I do hope that someday you might find it in your heart to continue it so I will put it on my alerts. (Just in case xD)