Reviews for Stuck
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Wow. That is all I can say for this fic. You made it for both Bangel and Spuffy fans! You are a really amazing fanfiction writer and I want to tell you that I've read your fanfiction "Replay" like 27 times! Never stop writing!

SPUFFY RULES
spikes-slayer29590 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
he is definetly definetly spike...no questions about it.
Lovelikethemovies chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
AH! please update! is there even going to be another chapter or is this a oneshot? PLEASE PUT IN ANOTHER ONE? im begging u here
funkydevil206 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
i dont get it but keep writing
fangfaceAndrea chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Oh please , you might be a lot of things but a Bangel you're not... right? I-I mean I k-know you love your Spuffy, is all you write right?

NO she didn't mean... nah, she wouldn't. right? YOU wouldn't.

I mean do the math:Spike Buffy Happy Heather Happy me

And you do want me happy don't you?

I Believe In Spuffy! and that's that ;-D

Cute Ficlet it does make sense, i mean spike wasn't sure about seeing her again, why should she? she is the queen of denial after all. I wouldn't mind if there's something more, but that was the point wasn't it? To make us wonder...

evil evil girl you are
Luci chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
thank you for leaving it to us...

I'm getting kinda bored (truth be told) of reading Spike biased fics right now...

I liked it, anyway
darklover chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Your stories are pure only this had happened in the episode. I'm thinking she's refering to good ol' Spike.
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
the episode made me mad to i dotn believe it either i hope hes referring to spike great first chap update soon
-spuffylover
Hieiko chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Of course Andrew was referring to Spike! Andrew is practically a Spuffy fan himself, and he's not really fond of Angel either. )
Bridget chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Please finish this story and make it Spuffy. I never heard of the immortal and even though Buffy behaves stupidly where Spike is concerned I do not believe she would so quickly hook up with someone else.
Moluvsnumber17 chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
so i think 'he' should be Spike...and yes i agree...that would have been WAY better... and who is this Immortal anyways?
Buffy Fan chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
I think you should continue this and storm. Leave the rest of your stories alone for now. Loved it and wish Joss Whedon had done it that way.