Reviews for Salt in the Wound
Bethany chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Very good... You kept me guessing about who he would end up with... Personally, I've had this thing about McNeil/Yeats for quite a while, esp. since the heated exchanges in that ep where the actor (in the story) died (those moments were the only good thing about that ep!)... BUT I have always loved Kate (Christine Lahti is, on the strength of C Hope and the role of Kate alone, an AMAZINGLY powerful actress!) - she is one of my favourite characters in the show, and of all time really!

dare-denymecider chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I loved this! I really love the pairing of Jack and Kate but there aren't many fics out there - any possiblity of more from you? ;)
talking-eye chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I am so happy to have run into this fic!

Kate Austin was my favorite character in the show...

Jack McNeil was second :)

I always feel that the two could have excellent chemistry.

Kate appeared a little too nice in your story, but I am a firm believer of her softer side!

Good job!
AmandaC chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Me too I liked the idea as well just watched an episode where a little girl died coz kate couldnt get new lungs to her in time and there is a really sad scene on some stairs and jack offers her comfort it was a really touching scene brilliantly acted by christine lahti and mark harmon... this story is right up my alley thanks enjoyed it also liked the idea of kate/philip...
Laurie Beth chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Please continue. I just got the chance to read your story and I love it. Please post more soon. Great job:&)