Reviews for Movie Night
peya luna chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
i love it! sequel, other point of view - no matter, just more!
Kingdom Of Legends chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
oh yum! Please tell me there is an sequel?
Aimless chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
HA! You had me chuckling through this entire thing. Great slashy snippet. Like your other reviewers, I'd love to see it from Richie's POV and especially from Mac's! Surely he noticed something going on.
lostinrichiespants chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
omg i loved this snippet! maybe you should do another, but this time from Rich's point of view where he really IS trying to get Methos to notice him that night!
paganlady chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
I really enjoyed this story. It was very light-hearted, very comical and very believable. I have read nearly every Highlander fan-fic available and this ranks with one of my favorite short stories. Thank you for publishing.
Agent R chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Man, and I thought Richie was the horny one of the bunch, LOL! Very good, very good, also very funny...I knew Methos could be obscene, but this is just crazy and HILARIOUS! Hope there's an update to this story.
MorganaPendragon chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I write the M/DM fics myself, but Methos picturing Richie in "Immortal sundae", well the image is tempting. could I be a fly on the wall for the continuation/sequel (if there is a continuation/sequel)? Definitely want to see Richie's reaction.
~MP~
Mrs. Landon Carter chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
OMG! Sara this was great! I loved it!
Fancy Face chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
very interesting. haven't read a methos/richie fic before. for some odd reason i'm attracted to methos/mac ones. oh well, it's still interesting. i say try to write a sequel for it!
LoMaRiBa chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Richie and Methos. Whip Cream. Cherries. Chocolate sauce. Sprinkles...? Naw, they'd just get in the way. Yum...
I'm all for betaing the sequel, you know. *grin*
Richefic chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Interesting ... Well go on then .. I dare you. I'm REALLY interested to see Richie's reaction .. and then of course there's Mac ..
yellowvalley chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
yay I love R/M! do i sense a sequel where Methos gets his Richie sundae? Please?
neoinean chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
See Methos. See Methos plot. Plot, Methos, Plot!
Definitely very bold of you.
Methos was Methos, and inner monologues are so much fun!
So does he ever get to have his desserts?