Reviews for The Experiment
jj chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
very nice :)
Yuuki-Neko chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
That was awsome! It was tiring reading it until so late (early?) but worth it 100%! - Hope to read more awsome stories! (LONGEST Oneshot ever! That I've read)
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
disneyslittleprincess chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I Absolutly loved this story so much!It was such a good story!Jou and Seto make such and adorble cute couple!:)
yugiL chapter 1 . 12/2/2006

This is amazin'...

*is currently in luv*

Such emotion!

I luv how you didn't make Kaiba a heartless jerk!

It's adorable how he's so protective of Jou.

Plus REALLY hot limes *wink*

Sankyuu for the awesome fic~!
razedbywolves chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
you're an amazing author. when i first clicked on this story, i never expected this much in a one shot! *smiles* i can truthfully say that this is one of the best fanfics i've ever read.
Asmodes Red Gold chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
icur2bz4me chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
You had me captivated throughout the whole story! There were parts where I was crying, parts where I was laughing like mad, and parts where I got all flustered...LOL.

It was a wonderful read!
Cobra1121 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Omg! I loved it! This has to be one of the best SetoJou (if not the longest oneshot) I have ever read. You are really good at writing *turning green with envy* I wish I could write that good *sigh* ;_; I am horrible at it.
Rhylin Sweet chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
OMFG! wat the HELL r u doing here at dinky

shouldn't u be riting bookz or sumthing? jesus christ child! this story is so fucking perfect. absolutely beautiful in every way. it was like WOW and then VROOM and then WHOOSH! and then YAY! i thought mokuba would be part bunny...BUNNY BUNNY! OMFG! u've got to be one of the best out there. i hope u make a sequel. jaa!
Ratica chapter 1 . 3/22/2005

OMFG! That is the cutest.. thing.. EVER!

Sure, it got a little weird in some parts, but it was BRILLIANT! would have been easier to read if it was in chapteres...

mooopower chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
WOW! That's such a cool story, I'm puttin this as one of my favs.
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
AAWW! SO sweet!

i love it!

Gruzzee chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
this is extreamely good I absolutely love it I hope you make a sequal)
Jou chapter 1 . 10/5/2004