Reviews for Fking A
grimreaper chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
I think you're being too hard on yourself actually. Your grammar isn't completely horrible. Slso I kind of like your view on the story first person always drives me up the wall. Don't you think you sound whinny in your head? That's what all first person fan fics sound lie, Draco isn't whinny. I suggest that you don't give up on it. Not that I'm one to talk about finishing a story but definitely believe in a good plot line and non frustrating characters ;)
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
When they are being together ?
Still long time ?
I can't wait , , , (puppy eyes)
Please make it quick . Please.
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
You're doing great Really
(dead serious)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Honestly this has to be one of the best veela fics that I have read, and I have read quite a few of them. You found a way to make the plot line as unique as possible. What with Draco having a reason other then just disliking Harry to not tell him about what he was. Please continue with this.

PS: Sorry for lack of grammer and spelling.
semexx chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
good story so far
i'm getting worried about harry...
hopefully he'll get better soon
please update!
Veneya chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
absolutely loved it!
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
plz update soon!
BreGurl23 chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
hurry up with chapter 6 please
Petticoats chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I can sympathise with your situation here-I love Drarry, and I want to write a Drarry fic, but I am fifteen and have never even had a crush, let alone a relationship or kissing! I shall continue reading, however, and I'm sure you will do admirably.

If you still need beta help on anything, feel free to PM me.
Kisa167 chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
I love Asshole Draco3 But I also love it when he's confessing his undying love for harry! Please update soon

lots of love and happy holidays

~kisa
strikes-of-lightning chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
Please update-this seems like an interesting story if you kept at it!
yAsRVeG chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
i love your story and i'll love you more and more if you update ,really soon...was in this week soon?lol sorry, i got a little carried away here. this is awesome and i really hope you update!
thrnbrooke chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
Oh you've gotta continue!
PhoenixBlaze8 chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
very interesting story? Update soon. Or was this story abandoned?
Phoenix chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
Oh. My. God.

3 years. THREE YEARS! It's been THREE years since you've last updated this amazing fic!. Have you stopped?

*howls* YOU CAN'T STOP! YOU JUST CAN'T! YOU'VE GOT TO CONTINUE. I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT SO BAD! YOU HAVE JUST GOT TO KEEP THIS UP! PLEASE!