Reviews for What You'll Never Be
andrew chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
aw! Will is so sweet!
punkballet chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
Oh this was so beautiful! No wonder it's in this C2! Absolutely wonderful, no spelling mistakes that i saw...loverly!
Talan chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Wow this is great. I'm kinda new at this, lol, but it's very descriptive. I like the way you add tiny little details that matter a lot. "She lifted her hand and touched his face, tracing her fingertips over his brow, down his cheek and across his lips, learning each of his features by heart." That sentence is so deep to me.

Keep up the good work Meg
sarahofearth chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
This is the absolute cutest Pirates fic EVER. I don't mean it in the slashy way, but it was still adorable. Jack was very nice, and Will is so caring. You kind of left it hanging, ya know, not telling us what happened to Elizabeth and all. Unless it was movie-movie-verse, that means she lives, right? RIGHT? Bravo on not taking it too far. I hope you write many more fics like this, keep me posted!

Have a nice day,

-Sarah

.~
heavenxleigh chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
I hadn't realized you ended it ! I loved how we saw another side to Jack but he was still in character. Also, it almost brought me to tears when Will spoke of how much he loved her or when he would break out in tears because he thought she was dead. I loved the relationship you created between Jack and Will..Jack was acting as a father would to Will! I absolutely loved the story..you are an excellent writer!

*Your bio was hilarious! Your friends seem like so much funn !
mickjaggerasfrankandalex chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
First off I read your profile and I see that your group of friends and mine are quite similar. I laughed a lot. Ah yes. The story as well was quite good, too. You have a true talent for description. I just want to know what happens to Elizabeth!

I'll part with a quote from me and my friend Nikki watching POTC:

Kelly: I like their guns...they're really big!

Nikki: That was REALLY Freudian...

Kelly: ...uh...well I just like the way they use them is all!

Nikki: *blink blink*
The Leavening Agent chapter 3 . 6/26/2004
no, I don't want it to end! Amazing chapter, aww Jsck's such a sweety! Great story, very sweet. Can't wait for your next story, if and when it is posted. Best Wishes, Northern Lady x
Valanya chapter 3 . 6/26/2004
Aw, very good! Loved it trés much.
leena chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
You write *so* well dear! Your authors note (well the paragraph about the weddings) made my day, nay, my life. Love you dear.

-Leena (who is anxiously awaiting the next story
leena chapter 3 . 6/23/2004

-Leena (who is anxiously awaiting the next story
Takada Saiko chapter 2 . 6/6/2004
Great! Love it so far! You must write more and soon, savvy?
heavenxleigh chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Wow that was a really powerful work. Your choice of words are so descriptive..it was as if I was feeling the emotions Will felt.
SpArRoWsWeNcH chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
Very nice, just as the previous chapter. I love the way you kept repeating lines from the dream inbetween Will's thoughts. You really got into his head- I love stories that are written in that perspective. This is absoulutly wonderful...update soon! -Jaimie
SpArRoWsWeNcH chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
I love the use of description in this story. It was so great. I love the last few lines; the way he stabbed him twice for 'each half of his broken heart' was so creative, so invigorating. It was written so well. I hope to read more of your writing in the future. Finally, more decent writing to add to my short list of favorite authors/stories (Which simply means that you have earned a spot on my list in which not many people can achieve.):) I hope to read more of your writing in the future- I love your style!

-Jaimie
The Leavening Agent chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
Aww poor Will. It just maes you want to hug him. Hope Jac will be in it soon, Keep up the good work, Best Wishes Northen Lady x