Reviews for Stuck in the Middle
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
Cool seven chapters.
JTiow19 chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
awwww... u got stuck? this story is so good... u shld write that syaoran likes Sachi and let ur imagination flows! DDD but make sure syaoran and sakura be together in the end. i always love them both. 3
HitachiincestyxChyeahh chapter 7 . 1/31/2006
Nice! Keep updating. i like your stories. -

!..Kaito Sinn-Chan Bids You Adieu..!
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
gee, i hope you're not just stopping here. i mean i was just in the middle of this, and to have such a piece gather dust seems rather sad. please continue.
MASAO-CHAN chapter 7 . 2/7/2005
Im not going to bother with the sentance starters(no affence if it sounds rude) but this is one of the best fics Ive read CONTINUE IT CONTINUE! I think youve really brightend up my day, and trust me, when youve had a crappy day at school, got your finger amputated by the dog across the street (SERIOUSLY, ITS RIPPED OFF NOW AND ITS PAINFUL TO WRITE THIS) and gotten beaten up by your brother, not much can cheer you up so THANKYOU! Like i said Please please PLEASE continue it. By the way, when my finger gets better I want to write a fic because yours inspired me. Thanks for that too. Keep it up and stay away from all jack russel dogs.:(
VelvetStrings chapter 7 . 10/23/2004
hahahahaha! Eriol is so funny! D Love the chappie, please update son! keep up the good work okay? YOU ROCK! LOL

LUV ALWAYZ

ss-cherryblossom
VelvetStrings chapter 6 . 10/23/2004
oh great chappie! simply love it! thanks for your review! i really admired it!
VelvetStrings chapter 4 . 10/23/2004
Wow nice chappie... I have to read the other one
green aura chapter 7 . 9/6/2004
Hey!

Keep On with the story... I'm a patience reviewer (I've waited ages for KayJuli's updates, so dun worry :] ) Dun worry about the boringness... Every story should have some, thought. Interesting Plot

Greetings from,

green_aura
Peaceful Angel chapter 7 . 9/6/2004
*glomp* I love the story please continue to write it!
chikichiki chapter 7 . 9/6/2004
O_o ... is it just me... or is somewhere in the story.. syaoran and sachi gonna start flirting with each other... *red angry menacing eyes* *a dagger's sharp white blade pops out of nowhere* ... NO-ONE gets in the way of SS! .O ... *glares* :D okay then.. well.. keep writing! *cheshire smile*
inu-osuwari chapter 7 . 9/6/2004
I really love this story! Some of the parts are so hilarious ("Tomoyo the Slave-Driver" haha), and then there are parts I love for the total cuteness of it (Sakura clinging to Syaoran during the ghost stories). You need to definitely keep writing, I can't wait for the next chapter! Good CCS stories are hard to come by, and luckily it seems I've found one here. .
animegirl chapter 6 . 8/19/2004
good story, needs more sexy girls for syaoran to increase suspense and cehemistry between sakura and syaoran!
the high-five revolution chapter 6 . 8/10/2004
Ha ha, I'll rate your story. 6/5. YAY! Can't wait for more!
I.8023.u chapter 6 . 8/10/2004
lol, the interview was funny. but the story was scary, well the end anyway. plz tell me its syaoran! update! im waiting! tick tock..